India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH turning into a HUGE disappointment

MrFitz Newbie
MrFitz
MrFitz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hi, I've been an avid viewer of YR since 2009.. I've had a lot on mind and finally thought to express my thoughts somewhere.
From the past year I've been getting the vibe that the creatives are compromising quality for quantity, I started rewatching the show on hotstar and I realised how good it used to be. I feel like this show should have ended with naitik akshara patchup in 2013, ever since then gradually gradually the quality has been deteriorating, but watching YR had become such a part of the routine that even the boring past year became tolerable. Honestly I am really curious to know why there are so many things amiss now, naitik Akshara's nok jhok?? Where has it gone? They were never an all time peaceful couple, I mean there were instances of their nok jhok in capetown but as soon as they came to India they're back to being "losers" ( I didn't know how else to put it, cause as soon as they are back to india their personality is gone somewhere else, and back come the ever helpless naitik akshara) so I really want the writers to bring the nok jhok back and not the mundane one like the past year but how it used to be in the past.
Apart from that, some meaty tracks
They need to get over the apology/adjusting back to the singhania house stuff quickly then get some new solid track based on naitik akshara..
I don't want tracks on the new generation, they're funny but only as side tracks are they tolerable, mainly the screen space needs to be given to naitik and akshara only because they are still the LEADS of the show.

I'd like to add why is akshara back to her old outfits? What was the point of the new look if she's back to the same? No, really? She should go back to her old look.

I don't know what I can expect from the creatives of this show anymore but I am confused have they been changed because how can the same people write good tracks for 4 years and then all of a sudden start writing absolute trash that no one is interested in watching, I used to watch YR with my family, they've all moved on & hooked to new shows, I really liked Naitik aksharas journey that's why I chose to be loyal, but this show is not even entertaining anymore, it used to be.. But I keep asking myself why I'm still wasting my time watching it when it certainly fails to entertain me or bring me any sort of happiness.

ALSO, they need to go easy on the glycerine, How is akshara even crying in EVERY SINGLE episode I feel bad for the actress, all she is made to do is cry?? How is that satisfying? Back to being the damsel in distress? Akshara was never even this helpless in front of gayatri. She used to take a stand for herself or naitik did it, but this is just absurd behaviour from them both. It makes me want to throw my tv out of the window, like FREAKING STOP BEING SO SAINTLY!!!

Naitik & aksharas characters have become huge disappointments for me.
Naitik- when bhabi ma chose to kick him out too, he should've taken a stand for akshara. Rather than just holding her shoulder and trying to console her, family is family.. But when someone does something wrong you can not just let it go so easily and bend down on your knees and ask for forgiveness despite not doing anything wrong!!
If they tried to explain bhabi maa and she didn't want to listen it was her loss, they should've moved on in their lives and spent the rest of their lives peacefully wherever and however they liked.
Akshara- well I was let down ever since the leap, I was so happy to see a progressive akshara when she joined school, the part where she kept waiting for her apology just made me disconnect to akshara completely, akshara always sacrificed her needs and wants for others but this was TOO far fetched, she spent 10 years of her life cribbing over a woman who not only accused her of a crime she didn't do but also questioned her loyalty or everything she did for that damn family in the past.

Also this Duggu is such an irritating character! Tbh I think he's an eye sore. He's plain dumb. When nobody's Answering his questions he's just saying the same thing over and over again (like DUDE, we got it the first time)

& one more thing I love the family element in the show.. But for goodness sake, no matter how much of a family person you are.. If you are a couple you need some "alone" time for yourself even if it means nothing but a walk or something really simple. I was baffled to see them celebrating valentines day with their family, like sure okay fine do that but there was nothing else to it, just the dumb games they played (never getting over this idiotic valentines day) AND anniversaries, holy Hell.. Although I'm venting out a lot of the frustration built in me since before the leap and I knoww they haven't shown anything of this sort after the leap.. But I pray that they don't show such bullcrap. I mean if you cant show good quality naitik akshara scenes [AND THAT DOES NOT MEAN CIRCLING AROUND WITH NO INTIMACY AND A SONG PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND] then please do a favour, don't show them at all. I don't want naitik akshara scenes to be so forced, they should come as natural,. Like let me add some of the scenes in capetown were really lovely even if they lasted barely a few seconds (yes I'm referring to that bed scene ;) )
& also their scenes in the cold storage were sooo lovely! Please bring back the happiness in YR & please try to work on these things , dear creatives..

I also want to know is there no where we can crib to the creatives of the show?? Can I know their names? I want them to read all of this. I mean viewers feedback is really important, clearly a lot of us here are dissatisfied with whatever's being shown.

Anyway ^^^ I actually bothered with all this complaining because I feel like this show has the potential it is just not being utilised properly, I like most of the actors in the show and they make a great team.

With lots of hope from the cvs,
Please fix this mess you have created.
Adios.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

minnujoelkapaKula915rvmluthrasanyu86probablycryingangel.thomaskhushi_shankarAshi_NakshPopo.The_Fan_Girl

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Only advice i can give you is if it's disppointing you so much it's better to stop watching the show. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankar

MrFitz Newbie
MrFitz
MrFitz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Only advice i can give you is if it's disppointing you so much it's better to stop watching the show. :)

ERM thanks for your advice but no thanks,
It's disappointing me and I'm voicing my thought because I believe they can do better than what they are currently, doesn't mean I have to stop watching the show, there is room for improvement and you have to admit.
The storyline is being unnecessarily dragged & I'm hopeful of a better change (although it may be absolutely stupid to do so, considering that's the type of reactions people have to suggestions for improvement or let me put it this way.. The truth?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyu86rvmluthraPopo.Mithikush

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top