Dialogues of the day - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
the dialogue writer of JR should be given a special salute...
No show has such a writer giving mind-blowing as well as funny dialogues... that too each & every dayπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
I luved Sid's dialogue wht u posted in the end and then his dialogue seeing DD hits the car...
And all beeji's dialogues areπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved today's episode. Was kind of surprised that DD is again mocking middle class after living a middle class life until so recently.
SidNi all the way!! Someone already pointed this out, but won't it have been better if Roshni got a job in Sid's company as his 24/7 secretary? I mean now, she gets to see Sid for 10 minutes in morning before he leaves for office. If she worked as his secretary, she could spend more time. I am sure CVs have their reasons, and as long as we get Sidni scenes of today's quality, we have no reason to complain.

Originally posted by danman

Loved today's episode. Was kind of surprised that DD is again mocking middle class after living a middle class life until so recently.
SidNi all the way!! Someone already pointed this out, but won't it have been better if Roshni got a job in Sid's company as his 24/7 secretary? I mean now, she gets to see Sid for 10 minutes in morning before he leaves for office. If she worked as his secretary, she could spend more time. I am sure CVs have their reasons, and as long as we get Sidni scenes of today's quality, we have no reason to complain.

Seeing yesterday's episode i know why they didn't do it.. coz he would have given in to her in a second if they are alone at the office.. here in the house there are people who can make them apart.. and Roshni wants to tarpaofy him abhi.. πŸ˜› if they are alone she will also give in to him easily.. here if he sees her for 10 mins also he will keep coming back to her.. like yesterday he was finding reasons just to be with her! πŸ˜†
Yesterday episode was bang on hilarious and dialogues were awesome I liked the way roshni calling sid as a sir and sid daikogues were hilarious after rosh beeji left and saree dialogue is my fav one