Dialogues of the day

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This episode was filled with hilarious dialogues some of my fav were...

BEEJI - "Roshni abh aur nahi hota bardaasht aaja baahon mein le" πŸ˜†

who could have imagined that she would want them to do all these stuff when she entered.. haha.. remember she was like bahaar tak aawazein aa rahi hai.. dont they have shame n all :-P

R- Meri Saree...
S- Bohot Sundar hai.. πŸ˜† 😳

He was totally smitten by her... if they were alone I am sure we would have gotten a consummation 2.0

Beeji - Hawai jahaj ki tarah kyu Baja rahi hai muujhe...

She is too Damn good.. she has instant reactions..instant lines in her mouth.. love her n roshni bonding.. I loved how roshni was ordering her that no u can't get up!!

Kesar for Beeji- Bohot buri haalat hai iss budhiya ki, KHATAM HAI DD KE AASHIRWAAD SE... πŸ˜†

Raj calling Sid a Fool was also cute..

and the dialogue of the day was Sid's

"Yeh Roshni net wali Saree pehenke mere paas aa jati hai, meri maa iske paas nahi rehene deti, mujhse isse dur nahi raha jata, meri waat lagi pari hai.."

P.S Did you guys notice, after getting her property back DD is back to eating fruits and saying MIDDLE CLASS.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haven't watched the epi but kesar's line really cracked me upπŸ˜†
i can imagine exactly how he would have said it..πŸ˜‰
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

This episode was filled with hilarious dialogues some of my fav were...

BEEJI - "Roshni abh aur nahi hota bardaasht aaja baahon mein le" πŸ˜†

who could have imagined that she would want them to do all these stuff when she entered.. haha.. remember she was like bahaar tak aawazein aa rahi hai.. dont they have shame n all :-P

R- Meri Saree...
S- Bohot Sundar hai.. πŸ˜† 😳

He was totally smitten by her... if they were alone I am sure we would have gotten a consummation 2.0

Beeji - Hawai jahaj ki tarah kyu Baja rahi hai muujhe...

She is too Damn good.. she has instant reactions..instant lines in her mouth.. love her n roshni bonding.. I loved how roshni was ordering her that no u can't get up!!

Kesar for Beeji- Bohot buri haalat hai iss budhiya ki, KHATAM HAI DD KE AASHIRWAAD SE... πŸ˜†

Raj calling Sid a Fool was also cute..

and the dialogue of the day was Sid's

"Yeh Roshni net wali Saree pehenke mere paas aa jati hai, meri maa iske paas nahi rehene deti, mujhse isse dur nahi raha jata, meri waat lagi pari hai.."

P.S Did you guys notice, after getting her property back DD is back to eating fruits and saying MIDDLE CLASS.πŸ˜† 

@Bold, This line was the best!😊 Sid said it all in one line. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes and if they were alone I m sure something would have happened bt them. They need to be alone in one room for some time. Beeji, put them together in a room and lock them for the whole day. I am sure they will forget everything about the divorce and consummate once again. πŸ˜›
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh god star of the day is beeji from yest episode to today her dialogues are jus amazing her one liners omg and in the end shiv met wid an accident but sid was like nayi gadi waah amir log omg he is so happy to see his sasumom back in tashan seriously i must salute to the dialogue writter
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beeji and her oneliners are just too good
poor sid is having a very hard time now 

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am in love with the episode sooo much!! 
WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i swear!! best episode ever!! :))
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Kesar for Beeji- Bohot buri haalat hai iss budhiya ki, KHATAM HAI DD KE AASHIRWAAD SE... πŸ˜†
this line was totally hilrious and sid one too...awsume funny epi was treat to watch after ages
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sid has got his one liner dialogue genes from beejiπŸ˜† Both of their dialogues and comic timings are just extra ordinaryπŸ‘ I loved how Beeji was lifting her leg and saying 'Pair idhar he, aashirvad lena he tho le lo'🀣
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haha the saree dialogues were fun