LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved tonight's episode😃
Arjun was so dreamy I really can't blame Sam for trusting Arjun so easily.😆 I really like the fact that the only person who can silence the otherwise confident Samaira is him😃
I always look forward to their conversations.It is like watching an amazing  verbal tennis match.None of them back down easily.But today Arjun won the match.😆

*Aham Sharma is so perfect.I love him!!!*☺️

Now coming to the adorable people.Neil is so cute!Radhika was smiling at him and he was smiling at her.☺️These two SHOULD be a couple.CVs please don't ruin it!!
 I would be heartbroken if they come up with a love triangle or turn one of them negative

WHAT WAS THAT PRECAP?!!!

Edited by LoonyLuna - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The show has four leads, so i dnt think anyone will be turning negative, other characters will be introduced they mite be negative..
and the Precap got everyone confused quite shocking..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m just waiting to see more of them now. its getting interesting specially with raneil who are too cute to handle and samarj too hot to handle.. 
fire and water 😃
n ya no one ll be negative
sam's grey shade ll soon go away as she feels bad fr radhika. so m sure she ll forgive her soon. SaRa friendship ll start with the help of bonnie i feel
and arjun he is a bit negative now but lets wait fr his revenge track . lets wait for the surprise.