Scary Precap (Page 4)

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Btw I jus realized that one of my fav show eva 'love ne milla di jodi' (my second siggy) had a similar plot I mean the guy was aftr revenge against her mom! So he makes her fall in luv n marry her n tk ovr their business! Only diff was he was already in luv wth her bt still avoided her bcoz he wanted revenge!

That was based on a Brazilian show... Now the question is whether these pl too gt inspired by dat or is it something different?

i loved love ne mila di jodi. 3 couples were the best.. we have so many optns now for revenge.. but i really dnt think they ll show marriage track..
oh btw here is
bonzo ne mila di jodi..

Love ne is one of my most fav show n I was n am still crazy abt prida! Heart N hehe 'bonzo ne milla di jodi' is grt! LOL

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
N abt mrg track...they might actually... but not in the traditional way... may be jus run away n do court mrg or smdng similarly subtle...
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ri21

Btw I jus realized that one of my fav show eva 'love ne milla di jodi' (my second siggy) had a similar plot I mean the guy was aftr revenge against her mom! So he makes her fall in luv n marry her n tk ovr their business! Only diff was he was already in luv wth her bt still avoided her bcoz he wanted revenge!

That was based on a Brazilian show... Now the question is whether these pl too gt inspired by dat or is it something different?

i loved love ne mila di jodi. 3 couples were the best.. we have so many optns now for revenge.. but i really dnt think they ll show marriage track..
oh btw here is
bonzo ne mila di jodi..

Love ne is one of my most fav show n I was n am still crazy abt prida! Heart N hehe 'bonzo ne milla di jodi' is grt! LOL

hi5 me to a prida.. i hated sameer at that time what he did to avni so i really dnt want arjun to be like sameer. prida ws perfect and mature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

N abt mrg track...they might actually... but not in the traditional way... may be jus run away n do court mrg or smdng similarly subtle...

i dont want marriage track they should focus on friendship after this revenge and love thng.. but sam wont marry him now for sure. but maybe latr in future when she ll get fully trapped
this reminds me of ArShi of IPKKND
gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
U people seriously take a break...I hardly see 5 to 6 members who are rooting for something and comparing previous stories like ipkknd...dont try ...in that serial there is nothing like this...so please stop butchering other serials with your wonderful comparisons. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.Lecter

jaan..rantara.. IF-Dazzler
jaan..rantara..
jaan..rantara..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Arjuna says Mari bivi ban jao..an he try to touch her..
I love the scene.. Day Dreaming

Arjuna want samethink from samaira..but then he feel true love..
Love u..
muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gil-99

U people seriously take a break...I hardly see 5 to 6 members who are rooting for something and comparing previous stories like ipkknd...dont try ...in that serial there is nothing like this...so please stop butchering other serials with your wonderful comparisons. ..

by ur posts it clearly shows u dont like sam and u prefer and incline to rad
u even went far by saying sam as irresponsible,who doesnt care for her family,selfish now recently characterless
u were even supporting in the topic of dont bash rag
where as actly rag isnt bashed, people are just saying what are the points they are not liking in her char
where as u go on keep bashing sam calling all the above which i stated recently characterless by saying shez similiar too dep in cocktail movie where as rag is like other simple girl who respect elders,very traditional will not fall for any guy stuff where as sam is selfish,irresponsible,imature,doesnt care abt her family,doesnt respect elders and now characterless stating how can she get intimate and blah blah
when u expect others to not bash or point out rad faults when she does wrong then how can u keep on bashing sam when she is not even at fault.if u want others to respect o feelings of partic group thn u must even follow the same
im saying all this bcz even bfr i had seen u making fun of the member who said that it is a luv and hate theme u started being rude and now whn one member said that they remind thm of some couple u started being rude again.
so plz if u expect others to be good and nice to ur fav char u even do the same what ur expecting frm others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRihan05Ri21

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
gil-99 : Dont target the members personally, each one has its opinion...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRihan05Ri21

Go to top