Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Scary Precap (Page 2)

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

he wants to trap sam.. now i think is samrat involved in somethng coz samrat loves sam alot. 
It could be. Why did he told kaka that he is trapped? And if he is trapped then why traping Sam??

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

he wants to trap sam.. now i think is samrat involved in somethng coz samrat loves sam alot. 
It could be. Why did he told kaka that he is trapped? And if he is trapped then why traping Sam??

too confused have to wait and watch to findout
but sam is not his target that was a relief but using her is a big no. though he ll fall for her 
MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

too confused have to wait and watch to findout
but sam is not his target that was a relief but using her is a big no. though he ll fall for her 
He better fall for her. 'm worried about Sam, she is already so much messed up how would she deal with the heartbreak.
Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Oh C'mon guys! That was some hot stuff there omg! But I think the SaMarg story needs more build up! It is moving super duper fast!
MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Oh C'mon guys! That was some hot stuff there omg! But I think the SaMarg story needs more build up! It is moving super duper fast!
Obviously that was hot infact super hot, but then we know he is doing all this to trap that innocent soul.
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sadly I don't think it's a dream... luks like he is trying to seduce her for some sort of revenge on one of her parents...

But I guess someone else is making him do this... either because of money(maybe he needs it desperately-benefit of doubt! ;D) or some other type of debt...

Maybe its her her dad he is after bcoz luks like he has a back stry especially when Piyali said just before that superlife meeting that whether he is going to leave her AGAIN. So may be some story is there... Or maybe her mom... God I'm confused! :D

But good job CVs! U r keeping us guessing! :) But revenge or not... trap or not... Sam and Arjun's chemistry is sizzling! No two ways about it! Approve

PS: waise I think samindher Singh 's idiot will come n interrupt the steamy scene tomorrow! LOL LOL May b he will cm bk looking for her n c his car outside the office n enter it! Wink Hopefully he doesn't see that scene actually n they or Arjun hides before that! Otherwise poor Neil wil gt a hrt attack seeing his samindher singh in a red sari with a guy! LOL LOL

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 06 May 2015 at 2:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viji2111Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot help LOL
no doubt precap was hot but i wish arjun's feelings were true fr her
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Sadly I don't think it's a dream... luks like he is trying to seduce her for some sort of revenge on one of her parents...

But I guess someone else is making him do this... either because of money(maybe he needs it desperately-benefit of doubt! ;D) or some other type of debt...

Maybe its her her dad he is after bcoz luks like he has a back stry especially when Piyali said just before that superlife meeting that whether he is going to leave her AGAIN. So may be some story is there... Or maybe her mom... God I'm confused! :D

But good job CVs! U r keeping us guessing! :) But revenge or not... trap or not... Sam and Arjun's chemistry is sizzling! No two ways about it! Approve

u know someone said maybe arjun is the real owner of BS and khannas took that frm them fraudly.. that has a possibilty,, just look as uncle said sam is not involved in this so too free her..
but sam is daddy's girl.. we are all thinking piyali but it can be samrat too.. or both of them

just one wish to cvs make arjun too fall for her fast

Go to top