The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLives4Ever

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

Originally posted by wind_dancer

haai we are inching towards 40 pages!! hamey forum mein choddo toh waise hi aag lag jayegi!!ROFLROFL
yep we make the forum go aroundBig smileLOL

OHK TOUCHED 40!!LOLLOL

LoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged

in lmlg sequence ranveer keep aiming at her neck!! ohh lagta hai dono ki ek hi species k nikle!!ROFLROFLROFL
awww my IshVeer, they turned out to be of the same speciesROFLROFLROFL and thats coz everything else was covered with the SKROFLROFLROFL

awww they should be togther and none else!!!Day Dreaming
exactly, they're perfect for each other in every wayDay DreamingDay Dreaming

bbishveer

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Can anyone clear me what has been beneficial happened to show that shekhar now knows rv is ishani's hubby? If he wasn't aware abt this issue then perhaps this marriage track would b looked a bit normal...but his desperation to marry a married gal is looked yucky. Cvs have totally done oblivious the issue of ishveer r legally couple for prolonging ishveer's separation like utterly stupid way.
Now who is gonna to divulge that ri hasn't been impregnant by rv? Many r telling by praktik made video may b revealed that rari r not married to ishani but wl it help to get the dumbest gal like ishani that ri's kid isn't frm rv what if she takes the kid as rari's illegitimate kid! Uff can't think more.total storyline is full on the hole of well.phew
agree on that, i've never liked his character and now he's just coming off _____ for going after her despite knowing that she's already married.. honestly how is he any different to Ri now???Confused isn't she also going after someone else's husband like he's going after someone else's wife???ConfusedConfused

no that wont...LOLLOLLOL she thinks its his only...LOLLOL and god knows how she'll find out nowConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawrabbishveertellmeILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Can anyone clear me what has been beneficial happened to show that shekhar now knows rv is ishani's hubby? If he wasn't aware abt this issue then perhaps this marriage track would b looked a bit normal...but his desperation to marry a married gal is looked yucky. Cvs have totally done oblivious the issue of ishveer r legally couple for prolonging ishveer's separation like utterly stupid way.
Now who is gonna to divulge that ri hasn't been impregnant by rv? Many r telling by praktik made video may b revealed that rari r not married to ishani but wl it help to get the dumbest gal like ishani that ri's kid isn't frm rv what if she takes the kid as rari's illegitimate kid! Uff can't think more.total storyline is full on the hole of well.phew
agree on that, i've never liked his character and now he's just coming off _____ for going after her despite knowing that she's already married.. honestly how is he any different to Ri now???Confused isn't she also going after someone else's husband like he's going after someone else's wife???ConfusedConfused

no that wont...LOLLOLLOLshe thinks its his only...LOLLOLand god knows how she'll find out nowConfused

i always find yet that shekhar n ri r in similar position that both won't let to go happening ishveer together for their own selfishness. I had given my verdiction in EH's ishkar's related post which was definitely a nice post but it was closed for some ppl's report against that post.
Tl, i m not finding any ray as for now frm anywhere of storyline that ishani wl get to know ri's real intention soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawrabbishveerLoveLives4Ever

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Awww...Such a dreamy scequence its gonna be...LOLLOL
Im so exited for this,  the last pic looks lyk IShveer Kissing each other...OMG !!! finally got this...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bbishveer

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged

i always find yet that shekhar n ri r in similar position that both won't let to go happening ishveer together for their own selfishness. I had given my verdiction in EH's ishkar's related post which was definitely a nice post but it was closed for some ppl's report against that post.
Tl, i m not finding any ray as for now frm anywhere of storyline that ishani wl get to know ri's real intention soon
yep agree here... i always thought that he'd let her go when he finds out she's Ranveer's wife but instead he's getting even more clingy and is instead telling Ranveer to let her goROFLROFLROFL

she has to sooner or later coz if she doesn't, IshKar and RaRi will marry and the show will shut shops...LOLLOLLOL I'm sure its coming soon, but not right now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawrabbishveertellmewind_dancerILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
@tl: hope so but to see healthy trp despite ishveer's separation i think kekta has no willing to send ishani in vagehla house soon.

LoveLives4Ever

Go to top