Burning chemistry (CAPS) - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

@tl: hope so but to see healthy trp despite ishveer's separation i think kekta has no willing to send ishani in vagehla house soon.

they were healthy coz it was leading to their face off/their face off... warna we all know what they were previously...😆😆😆
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

they were healthy coz it was leading to their face off/their face off... warna we all know what they were previously...😆😆😆

And since it has become hot property for channel I highly doubt they would wanna risk it .. Cause basically this was the only show that remained consistent while very show dropped ..
Originally posted by wind_dancer

And since it has become hot property for channel I highly doubt they would wanna risk it .. Cause basically this was the only show that remained consistent while very show dropped ..

exactly.. the channel has their priorities set straight which is why they only promote the leads now after promoting the cross couples previously.. so yeah its pretty obvious that everyone now knows whats working.. why would they risk it???

exactly.. the channel has their priorities set straight which is why they only promote the leads now after promoting the cross couples previously.. so yeah its pretty obvious that everyone now knows whats working.. why would they risk it???

ek toh sahi hai that at present among all serials of ekta's,she is the saddist with matsh.
yeah but i dont see the channel letting her get her way this time around tbh coz she already tried with RaRi and IshKar post leap and it didnt work...

yep agree here... i always thought that he'd let her go when he finds out she's Ranveer's wife but instead he's getting even more clingy and is instead telling Ranveer to let her go🤣🤣🤣

she has to sooner or later coz if she doesn't, IshKar and RaRi will marry and the show will shut shops...😆😆😆 I'm sure its coming soon, but not right now...

TL, Shikhar does not know that they are still married na.. She told maine use kabhi apna pati nahi samjha etc in front of both and also how he troubled her and how she never wanted to live with him etc etc.. Ranveer never said anything about not having done the divorce..

I think he is still under the impression that she never loved Ranveer and is no more married to him.. her legal name in the case was also Ishani Parekh..

So conveniently these people hide information from each other na !!
Ishani does not know that RaRi are not married, the kid is not RV's
Shikhar does not know that Ishani is still legally married and bluffing about hating RV etc.
RV does not know that Ri is vamp and did not tell him about knowing Ishani is alive, going to jailor etc. also he does not know about the whole Chirag murder debacle.. !!

Misunderstandings galore !!

Tfs...omg😳
They r proving each other their fav line 'koi farak nehi padta'! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Obviously waiting for the full scene to come but oh what a glimpse Colors have given in to their sizzling chemistry. So much anger yet desire in this little snippet. Ishani can't resist him when he comes so close! RV I suggest you do this more often if you want her to blurt out the truth.

The last still I had to add again because it's just so hot!

P.S Sorry for the irregular sizes of caps

The sizzing chemistry is so real that it takes your breath away
Edited by screen22 - 8 years ago
matsh this show is not a show but mu ka bhandar we always say that nah!! lol seriously if they once thought before doing action itna drama nahi hota na sari akal faink atey hai yeh log!! ðŸ¤£