Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yep we make the forum go aroundπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

OHK TOUCHED 40!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

awww they should be togther and none else!!!

exactly, they're perfect for each other in every way
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Can anyone clear me what has been beneficial happened to show that shekhar now knows rv is ishani's hubby? If he wasn't aware abt this issue then perhaps this marriage track would b looked a bit normal...but his desperation to marry a married gal is looked yucky. Cvs have totally done oblivious the issue of ishveer r legally couple for prolonging ishveer's separation like utterly stupid way.
Now who is gonna to divulge that ri hasn't been impregnant by rv? Many r telling by praktik made video may b revealed that rari r not married to ishani but wl it help to get the dumbest gal like ishani that ri's kid isn't frm rv what if she takes the kid as rari's illegitimate kid! Uff can't think more.total storyline is full on the hole of well.phew

agree on that, i've never liked his character and now he's just coming off _____ for going after her despite knowing that she's already married.. honestly how is he any different to Ri now???πŸ˜• isn't she also going after someone else's husband like he's going after someone else's wife???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

no that wont...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she thinks its his only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and god knows how she'll find out nowπŸ˜•
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

agree on that, i've never liked his character and now he's just coming off _____ for going after her despite knowing that she's already married.. honestly how is he any different to Ri now???πŸ˜• isn't she also going after someone else's husband like he's going after someone else's wife???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

no that wont...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she thinks its his only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and god knows how she'll find out nowπŸ˜•

i always find yet that shekhar n ri r in similar position that both won't let to go happening ishveer together for their own selfishness. I had given my verdiction in EH's ishkar's related post which was definitely a nice post but it was closed for some ppl's report against that post.
Tl, i m not finding any ray as for now frm anywhere of storyline that ishani wl get to know ri's real intention soon
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww...Such a dreamy scequence its gonna be...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Im so exited for this,  the last pic looks lyk IShveer Kissing each other...OMG !!! finally got this...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

i always find yet that shekhar n ri r in similar position that both won't let to go happening ishveer together for their own selfishness. I had given my verdiction in EH's ishkar's related post which was definitely a nice post but it was closed for some ppl's report against that post.
Tl, i m not finding any ray as for now frm anywhere of storyline that ishani wl get to know ri's real intention soon

yep agree here... i always thought that he'd let her go when he finds out she's Ranveer's wife but instead he's getting even more clingy and is instead telling Ranveer to let her go🀣🀣🀣

she has to sooner or later coz if she doesn't, IshKar and RaRi will marry and the show will shut shops...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm sure its coming soon, but not right now...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@tl: hope so but to see healthy trp despite ishveer's separation i think kekta has no willing to send ishani in vagehla house soon.
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shikhar Munda bada chipku nikla !!! Hum soche daani hoga par yeh Dana chugne k plan bana raha hai !!