Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

Itty bitty baby. 🤣🤣

hahah this is awesome🤣🤣
this is so Ranveer🤣🤣🤣
gets shown Ishaani, fed Ri😭🤣🤣
Originally posted by mint2

Agree on hi Looks point, I seriously till now have not seen any other actors giving such killing looks. I see many DS but the way got attached to this oneI dont think I ever got connected to any other

Shakti si very good in such scenes !!!☺️
Awesome bank of pics  TL... 
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

yep even aliens will drop dead out of torture🤣🤣🤣

Exactly!! Bechare bhi darr k wapas choid jayengey!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by mint2

Kiss wiss sab karlega, chipak fipak jayega, but than also this dumbo Ranveer eyes are not working properly, from day one when they have re met she is wearing that dove ring, but iss bande ko sab nazar aata hai, infact jo nhi hai wo bhi aata hai, ki Ishani ab Shikhar ko fasana chahati hai, but he cant see that ring 😲
i said this in the group chat too that its probably the MS scenario for him all over again...😆😆 she refused to take it off and he said its coz it has a diamond in it, so does the ring so probably what he's thinking again even if he has seen it😆😆😆

He has become one conflicted soul!! he knows what he wants but cant have it and his heart burns with all that and seeing soemone else having it is killing him and he is giving such killer looks !!🤣🤣🤣 hai !!!
yep he's like a toddler who wants a toy then cries when he cant get said toy😳🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
Yess he is good boy !! But once he sets his eyes on something decides its his he will turn everything upside down for it!!!😆😆
thanks LM WD and MAS123, arent they so apt for the show right now🤣🤣🤣 

again doubt we'll get any... colors just uploaded it coz they know IshVeer=TRPs, warna they dont usually show such things in SBS/SBB.. none of their previous scenes were shown either...

haan re may be since forum died they uploaded it to maintain the buzz.. Cause it was releasedonline not even in tvs!!
Originally posted by wind_dancer

Exactly!! Bechare bhi darr k wapas choid jayengey!!🤣🤣
IshVeer🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

Itty bitty baby. 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣