Burning chemistry (CAPS) - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

Pallu it said Sat on the Ri one too, and the face off one as well, hospital scene one too, again i think they haven't changed the time otherwise its Mon-Fri now only...

okπŸ˜”
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

I knew you all must be here. A thread above 20 pages is certainly us all. πŸ˜†

Lm the day we arnt their koi page upar itna rapidly jata hi nahi hai!!!🀣🀣🀣 we are the spammers gang re!!🀣🀣🀣 We are so easy to find!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
WD, the CVS and Colors cannot stay without our bashing for too long. πŸ˜‰ 
You ppl see now that how seriously Ranveer is trying to save Shikhar from Ishani coz he is Ritika's friend so hez his frnd too, but than dear Ranveer if u are so much concerned about Shikhar better ask his friend Ritika to go and stop him, why are u getting so involve in it. Isiliye tumhe Ritika ki tension nhi thi, par usse jyada uske frnd ki ho rahi thi
We feel ki tumhara dil kuch kah raha hai or dimag kuch or, or jubaan to kuch aur hi bol rahi hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
WD, it took me less than 1 minute to find the thread you all were in. Pity I missed out on so much spamming.

TL, πŸ€—πŸ€—
That's the thing. He burns her pictures and claims he's forgotten her but then he's glaring at her as if he's going to gobble her up.

Maybe that's what he's doing in this 'kiss' scene
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

[
they'll recite SOS' from the well too then🀣🀣🀣 

Hum jaante hai ke hum dono bohot pakao hai but do we really deserve to die for it???

audience you decide

🀣🀣🀣

Kuwemein audience nahi hoti bechare aiwen reh jayegey!!!🀣🀣🀣 but seriously yeh torture unhe doosre planet mein bhejo tab bhi dengey!!
Originally posted by mint2

You ppl see now that how seriously Ranveer is trying to save Shikhar from Ishani coz he is Ritika's friend so hez his frnd too, but than dear Ranveer if u are so much concerned about Shikhar better ask his friend Ritika to go and stop him, why are u getting so involve in it. Isiliye tumhe Ritika ki tension nhi thi, par usse jyada uske frnd ki ho rahi thi
We feel ki tumhara dil kuch kah raha hai or dimag kuch or, or jubaan to kuch aur hi bol rahi hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I want to help him by suggesting him that how can he do this.
I have a better idea for u Ranveer so that u can stop Shikhar life to get spoil be getting married to fraud Ishani, now when after ur so much efforts also shikahr is not listening to u, u better throw ur triumph card, tell him he cant marry Ishani coz she is still ur legally wedded wife and u both have not divorced yet. Bechara tumhari so called wife ka dost bach jayega ek jalsaz ladki se shadi karne seπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

WD, the CVS and Colors cannot stay without our bashing for too long. πŸ˜‰ 

🀣🀣 exactly lm!!!
LMπŸ€—

we are the ultimate spammers..arent weπŸ˜†

We want segments today!!