Burning chemistry (CAPS) - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

we all need more☺️☺️ they should repeat the KC scene here again... with Ishani getting drunk and Ranveer refusing to take advantage of her again.. me likey☺️☺️

Yar that would be also great !! But now if ishaani like that time will give any indication ranveer will pounce like a tiger won't be gentle like last time .. Itna jal laga raha I hain their union will be damn passionate ..
yes TL😆

n yest how he threatened her...

if you go close to Shikhar...you will find me standing in front of you😈
Originally posted by wind_dancer

Yar that would be also great !! But now if ishaani like that time will give any indication ranveer will pounce like a tiger won't be gentle like last time .. Itna jal laga raha I hain their union will be damn passionate ..
yeah thats true too, those two weeks post their patch up were proof🤣🤣🤣 he was all over her so☺️☺️ but again, if she's drunk i doubt he'd ever take advantage of her even if she gives him any signs.. he isn't like that.. he's a good boy so❤️😆
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Did you see in SBS segment, when Ishani goes upstairs (in red saree) RV looks at her n follows...I wonder what he is going to do next!
which sbs segment? Is it the latest one?
M not hopeful reg red saree wala scene.  In that scene, he might ask her to come with him and in front of her he'll propose Ri 
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

yes TL😆

n yest how he threatened her...

if you go close to Shikhar...you will find me standing in front of you😈
shouldn't this be to Shikhar??? if you go close to Ishaani you will find me standing in front of you☺️🤣🤣

even if they no kissies, their harmones have been triggered and thats more then enough☺️☺️ I'm telling you guys they'll consummate when Ishaani moves back in then Ri will burn😃😃

Hope those hormones drive both of them crazy for each other.. Aisa pull and push wala sequence are actually very fun to see .. To see them want each other still can't be with each other.. 😆 Ri toh jasl kar kaali bhi ho jaye koi nahi but just do it people .. 🤣
Originally posted by mas123

M not hopeful reg red saree wala scene.  In that scene, he might ask her to come with him and in front of her he'll propose Ri 
yeah this scene wont be what we want... thats above scene only☺️🤣🤣 again it'll either be this, or he'll tell her to keep away from Shikhar...

shouldn't this be to Shikhar??? if you go close to Ishaani you will find me standing in front of you☺️🤣🤣

he does not care about Shikhar...

he is twisted that way...

what psychology he is using to make Ishani stay away from Shikhar😆😆😆
Let Ishani return to RV mansion😈

I wonder how RV gonna react😆😆