Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
on that note, the caps are bliss☺️☺️☺️ especially that last one☺️ and I'm again repeating what i said there, she'll give in aiwen hi coz yeah she's also losing control over her harmones like he is😛🤣 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Absolutely not TL

Its Ritkar who are kabaab mein haddi😡😆😆

how will RV justify the coochie coo act to Ritika🤣

exactly, these two are still married, its those two who are going after them despite knowing🥱🥱  
probably the same way they justified it in some disney show, there was something on her lips and i was trying to remove it with mine🤣🤣🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

on that note, the caps are bliss☺️☺️☺️ especially that last one☺️ and I'm again repeating what i said there, she'll give in aiwen hi coz yeah she's also losing control over her harmones like he is😛🤣 

oh yes.he will be doing it for proving a point but when he will see, she giving in..he will get carried away ☺️

they kiss!

look at the head positions yaar..both the faces are buried into each other😆😆

ab isse jyada kya bolun😆

come on! spoiler come soon!
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My assignments almost got burnt in their passionate fire wal sequence .. Could not even think about anything else .. That is def magic of ishveer .. Aww they have such a intense and passionate chemistry ... .. * blush *
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

oh yes.he will be doing it for proving a point but when he will see, she giving in..he will get carried away ☺️

they kiss!

look at the head positions yaar..both the faces are buried into each other😆😆

ab isse jyada kya bolun😆

come on! spoiler come soon!

exactly, its to prove a point to her/to prove she's characterless to Shikhar we all know that, but theres no way on earth that he wont get carried away☺️☺️ i mean that pic colors posted, their expressions were all uh-oh chori pakri gayi type so🤣🤣🤣 

and yes they did kiss☺️☺️ i said na they'll cover their faces with their hands and do pappi jhappis ta-da☺️😆
wind_dancer thumbnail
Pallu ur soo sure na kiss ho jayega !! Dekhte hai !!Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

My assignments almost got burnt in their passionate fire wal sequence .. Could not even think about anything else .. That is def magic of ishveer .. Aww they have such a intense and passionate chemistry ... .. * blush *

thats what we were honking for last two months...

bring them in one frame n see the magic!😃

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
WD they did kiss... you can tell from the way their heads are bent towards each other in the last pic that they arent just hugging☺️☺️
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Pallu ur soo sure na kiss ho jayega !! Dekhte hai !!

Yes I am very sure😆

I think even TL is😳
wind_dancer thumbnail

thats what we were honking for last two months...

bring them in one frame n see the magic!😃

Exactly pallu we have been going we need jala kukda ranveer !! We are getting it re !! And God bring those two onscreen and they will set screen ablaze !! 😳