Burning chemistry (CAPS) - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Such hot caps.. OMG... Thanks for the beautiful caps. Seriously sizzling chemistry.
Hahahaha hey i guess RV fainted while scolding her πŸ€£
This z what he does after getting drunk
Normally when he z drunk he faints and falls into Ishani's neck and ishani tries to calm him down
Here ishani was trying to calm him may be 
N when ishani mentions ritika's name when she enters RV wl wake up n run behind her

ahhh...😳😳

thanks reemz..having butterflies in my stomach..such hawwwttt n sizzling chemistry..😳

Jus hope they don't run away wid the scene as always...

my ishveer..😳
This one scene is enough to burn our TV/computer screens. Gosh! The TRP's will go higher if they show this in their promo. *blush* *blush*
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

ooh la la☺️

the last still.. I still say..they kissed☺️

Pallu, wishing the same !!

Reemz - lovely caps !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

These two's chemistry is just out of this world.. In that last photo, though we cant see their faces, they are fully clad and no seductively suggestive gestures, just a hug .. still they just exude "it"  right on dot..
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Also love the photo where he is whispering in her ears.. her expression that time was so vulnerable and his eyes (not in this cap) were emitting fire in the video..

I wont be surprised if they hit an all time high in viewership once this episode airs !!
😳😳😳

Originally posted by matsh

Pallu, wishing the same !!

Reemz - lovely caps !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

These two's chemistry is just out of this world.. In that last photo, though we cant see their faces, they are fully clad and no seductively suggestive gestures, just a hug .. still they just exude "it"  right on dot..

Also love the photo where he is whispering in her ears.. her expression that time was so vulnerable and his eyes (not in this cap) were emitting fire in the video..

I wont be surprised if they hit an all time high in viewership once this episode airs !!
😳😳😳

Reemz - return gift to you !!

matsh, TY so much for the pic. There's so much pain in his eyes and expressions. It's beyond perfect, honestly.
cant wait for this episode .tfs😊
Thank you dear Reemz for sharing hot pics
I read each and every comment of this thread.  You guys have spoken everything I wanted to say

Can't just wait for episode 

Made my day...