Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

After all the pain Ishveer went through... they deserve a kiss!

atleast RV very much deserve it! poor fellow...suffered so much pain

they were left high n dry after lahu mooh lag gaya sequence😳

I said na, if the Chirkut incident didn't happen they would have definitely consummated their relationship. She had shaadi ka jhora on and was completely ready to take the relationship to the next level. So they've had to dismiss those feelings.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Look at the intensity ☺️ They came just a long way I must say. I love watching all there scenes together be it romantic, fighting, emotional etc... None other couple have had such impact on me before.

These two create magic, just put them together in one frame!
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After all that Ishani put Ranveer through that poor guy deserves a kiss on each side of his cheek plus she should also kiss him on both his eyes. ❤️☺️
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

It is streaming hot , I can't wait to watch it😉

When it will be aired? I couldn't watch today's episode how was it guys?

Should be tomorrow or Friday probably. I haven't seen today's episode yet but from the looks of it RV's jealousy was a treat to watch 😉
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ytfreak16

😉Reemz...yaar kya dynamite pics post kiya tum ne! Looks like koi Mandir hai! Kissi ko
maloom hai...what's the location/
He loves her from head to toe...sizzling & radient heat wala chemistry!!! Mera toh aakhen
bhi jalne laga!

No idea where it is but they've got the perfect setting and lighting. The darkness goes so well with their battling emotions.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echofades

Look at the intensity☺️ They came just a long way I must say. I love watching all there scenes together be it romantic, fighting, emotional etc... None other couple have had such impact on me before.

These two create magic, just put them together in one frame!

Every scene of theirs is just so perfect but these kind of scenes they simply excel in.

CPR kiss was forced on her but here it seems like here they both give in equally.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww awesome post Reemz <33
I can't wait for the actual episode to air...
I am sure this will be the coming monday, as the cv's love to keep us waiting.. Atleast ek promo on the hug scene has to air :(
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
I am wondering were did all the family members disappear all of a sudden including that annoying Ritika.. I am sure she's the one whose going to spot them doing ahem ahem and then RV will run behind that women to give explanation. Anyways who cares about her, as long as she doesn't spoil the moment for us. I guess RV will get drunk coz of the Ganesh pooja fiasco/Ishkar marriage announcement or about Shikhar touching Ishaani's hand during the pooja and he gets all hot headed... Then this scene, can't wait already.. I am sure these CV's will drag this, it will air immediately after the Marriage announcement followed by the Ganesh pooja.. So more drama to go.. But neverthless, i want them to show atleast a sneak peak of the hug scene... A little snack before the grand feast ☺️
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echofades

After all that Ishani put Ranveer through that poor guy deserves a kiss on each side of his cheek plus she should also kiss him on both his eyes. ❤️☺️

Lol, you just want a cheek kiss... 😆
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing these pics .Now just waiting for the episode to air .It's gonna be ethereal.