Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH AFTER THIS TRACT IS LOSING FANS

yash99 Groupbie
yash99
yash99

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
after watching this very annoying tract yrkhh is losing fans
this show have always been a family drama in which values is shown with no negativity no vamp character
this show have always been of naksh
their romanceEmbarrassed their cute fightsShocked and their lovely moments with their kidsTongue
but now this ch of bma and hatred shown towards naksh and thier disrepect is taking show to level down
agar unko 10 saal ke liye bahar bhejna hi tha to aur kuch bhi bahana bana sakte the like naksh and naira studies, business advancement etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

_nakshi_ IF-Rockerz
_nakshi_
_nakshi_

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
but soon as u posted promo duggu comes to know truth den it will be worth watching actually wat happened and hw bma gets into senses and wat all she needs to pay for the sins ...Angry
in other tracks der is no matter of suspense na which can hook audience..
but ya agrree dis trackis somewat dragging.. 

yash99 Groupbie
yash99
yash99

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
they are taking this track to another level duggu shuld be tell abut the truth
and after watching this all episodes i think bma will understand her mistake onll when she herself would be trapped in the same situation as aksh naitik were trapped in 10 years befor and i think duggu will do drama of his own accident as bma can only take decision on him
_nakshi_ IF-Rockerz
_nakshi_
_nakshi_

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yash99

they are taking this track to another level duggu shuld be tell abut the truth
and after watching this all episodes i think bma will understand her mistake onll when she herself would be trapped in the same situation as aksh naitik were trapped in 10 years befor and i think duggu will do drama of his own accident as bma can only take decision on him
i too thought...
but actually we dont know wat decison akshi took and wat is sequence happened..
dats need to wait and watch na..Day Dreaming
yash99 Groupbie
yash99
yash99

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
as daddaji condn was worsening so ithink doctors have advised her to transfer daddji to singapore for better facilities or for organ transplantation and as their was no potion available and rb was not picking up aksh phone due to noise of hawan aksh decided to move and naitik supp her and daddji died on the way or in singapore
singapore i mentioned as in cape town duggu accidentaly opened naitik almirah and found dadji reports of singapore hospital and naitik aksh were shocked to see reports in his hand
_nakshi_ IF-Rockerz
_nakshi_
_nakshi_

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yash99

as daddaji condn was worsening so ithink doctors have advised her to transfer daddji to singapore for better facilities or for organ transplantation and as their was no potion available and rb was not picking up aksh phone due to noise of hawan aksh decided to move and naitik supp her and daddji died on the way or in singapore
singapore i mentioned as in cape town duggu accidentaly opened naitik almirah and found dadji reports of singapore hospital and naitik aksh were shocked to see reports in his hand
wat u thought may be or may not be r8 na...?
but its mystery only na upto which it gets revealed???

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top