India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

what is happening??? (Page 5)

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Sam is getting carried away .. and I think it is majorly because she needs strong support from her Mom. She is missing that and she is hunting for it all over. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

allizzwellRihan05

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

Sam is getting carried away .. and I think it is majorly because she needs strong support from her Mom. She is missing that and she is hunting for it all over. 

exactly but i think sam should tell about arjun to neil. 
Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Yeah Sam should tell Neil about Arjun the way she has scolded them for giving radhika so much work she is really heartbroken now Arjun will break her heart again and I think nothing will happen today Sam will back off
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadaf124

Yeah Sam should tell Neil about Arjun the way she has scolded them for giving radhika so much work she is really heartbroken now Arjun will break her heart again and I think nothing will happen today Sam will back off

actually sam and neil is not having a proper scene to talk
if they went for the movie thng she would hv told, and now when arjun proposed her. i think sam ll tell about arjun to neil 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index