Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

Full on confusion! ! What does Arjun want? Biwi and all?

From the scenes I think Radhika is gona fall for Neil first..
As some one said I hope this doesn't become a quadrangle!!
And I thought Neil is gona drop Radz at the airport πŸ˜”

neil only dropped radhika check the precap
and god knows what is arjun upto
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gil-99

Good cvs butchered arjuns character..and also for samaira this is bound to happen...and outside stranger helping you ...excellent samaira u really need a reality check...and definitely arjun is never going to fall for samaira...and I am truly stunned how the hell samaira did allow just knowing his name alone...I remember movie cocktail...there even u don't have revenge..love hate theme guys don't expect too much...just know the meaning of love hate theme...and then write in the thread. ..please

You must be v.happy with Samaira character getting butchered πŸ˜† bt i agree with you Samaira shouldn't have allowed him to touch her!!
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

did he really said her to be his wife and not to stop him frm what frm touching her
i didnt understood the last line
hez already trapped who ll he trap her means

sam said that she is getting late so arjun said not to stop him or else she wont be able to leave
and all of a sudden why did he say her to become his wife god knws. they are fastrackng maybe to show sam heartbroken fast
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rihan05

Aren't the CV going too fast with SamArj story, am totally shocked with the precap, bt here Samaira is more at fault, how can you just allow a stranger to gt intimate with you, fyn you are completely in love with him, bt that doesn't gv you a reason to allow a stranger to come close to you by just meeting him 2,3 times!!

thats what m totally shocked after watching the precap
they have fast tracked their track so i think sam heartbreak coming soon only.
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

neil only dropped radhika check the precap
and god knows what is arjun upto

Guess I missed it😊..
Arjun 
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what i think is that he is the actual owner of Birdsong...and sam's parents took his company by a fraudulent way...so he came back for revenge and to take what is his...i think a  heart break  for sam is on the way ...but i think later he will fall for sam in the end and will come back  to her...
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: THE_BOSS

what i think is that he is the actual owner of Birdsong...and sam's parents took his company by a fraudulent way...so he came back for revenge and to take what is his...i think a  heart break  for sam is on the way ...but i think later he will fall for sam in the end and will come back  to her...

ya it is possible actually, maybe daddy khanna knws somethng about it.. 
ya that ll happen but at that time sam wont forgive him.
love hate relationship
Ri21 thumbnail
actually i dont thnk sam ll let him come so close to her but  a dance coming up.. on helen's no
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

actually i dont thnk sam ll let him come so close to her but a dance coming up.. on helen's no

In precap he is already v.close.
πŸ˜†
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@rihan ...why am I going to be happy for the ruining of samaira. ..I would bash at cvs for creating such a good character and creating a vulnerability like this...from day one I am angry at this point only...and radhika falling in love is impossible with any character so please don't have high hopes ...and for neil he always go for samaira only...whatever u people take this is my pov please don't bash