Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
episode started well with neil chashni looking at eachother.. and neil wanted to give hi5 and then the ringtone tere mast mast do nain. my god m loving this two now. mujhe tumse ye umeed nahin thi ðŸ˜†
and saral the kabab main haddi calls so saral doesnot like neil. love triangle on its way..
sam waiting for arjun's call but he doesnot pick up. so arjun's target is not sam.. and sam is head over heels in love with arjun and painted his name.. i feel for her now..
neil sam scene was amazing. neil trying to cheer her up and as they didnot do anythng fun so decided to go for movie amazing scene
sam saving radhika frm the work ws nice. so SaRa friendship coming soon.. sam wont be able to stay angry on her fr long now.
radhika strugling to reach airport.. as per precap reaches.. 
and what is happening btw samarj ðŸ˜•
arjun is trapping her badly and telling her to be his wife ðŸ˜² where is this going and precap what was that ??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
i feel for sam now.. this is not going in a right way.. 
arjun telling her not to stop him or else she wont be able leave
and he tells kaka that he is alrdy trapped who ll he trap her ðŸ˜²
Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arjun ZOMG!!!
What even is going on? His character is so confusing omg! 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Arjun ZOMG!!!

What even is going on? His character is so confusing omg! 

m very confused. as uncle said not to trap sam in his intentions. so sam is not at fault so why is he doing this to her.. 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

m very confused. as uncle said not to trap sam in his intentions. so sam is not at fault so why is he doing this to her.. 

Because that's the story lol.
 Wasn't this show described to have an underlying love-hate theme? Maybe this is the theme. 
😆
Ri21 thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Kashmira-Irani-does-a-Helen-in-her-show-Manmarziyan/articleshow/46933202.cms
so this is coming up.. 
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good cvs butchered arjuns character..and also for samaira this is bound to happen...and outside stranger helping you ...excellent samaira u really need a reality check...and definitely arjun is never going to fall for samaira...and I am truly stunned how the hell samaira did allow just knowing his name alone...I remember movie cocktail...there even u don't have revenge..love hate theme guys don't expect too much...just know the meaning of love hate theme...and then write in the thread. ..pleaseEdited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Full on confusion! ! What does Arjun want? Biwi and all?
From the scenes I think Radhika is gona fall for Neil first..
As some one said I hope this doesn't become a quadrangle!!
And I thought Neil is gona drop Radz at the airport ðŸ˜”
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

episode started well with neil chashni looking at eachother.. and neil wanted to give hi5 and then the ringtone tere mast mast do nain. my god m loving this two now. mujhe tumse ye umeed nahin thi ðŸ˜†

and saral the kabab main haddi calls so saral doesnot like neil. love triangle on its way..
sam waiting for arjun's call but he doesnot pick up. so arjun's target is not sam.. and sam is head over heels in love with arjun and painted his name.. i feel for her now..
neil sam scene was amazing. neil trying to cheer her up and as they didnot do anythng fun so decided to go for movie amazing scene
sam saving radhika frm the work ws nice. so SaRa friendship coming soon.. sam wont be able to stay angry on her fr long now.
radhika strugling to reach airport.. as per precap reaches.. 
and what is happening btw samarj ðŸ˜•
arjun is trapping her badly and telling her to be his wife ðŸ˜² where is this going and precap what was that ??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
i feel for sam now.. this is not going in a right way.. 
arjun telling her not to stop him or else she wont be able leave
and he tells kaka that he is alrdy trapped who ll he trap her ðŸ˜²

did he really said her to be his wife and not to stop him frm what frm touching her
i didnt understood the last line
hez already trapped who ll he trap her means
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aren't the CV going too fast with SamArj story, am totally shocked with the precap, bt here Samaira is more at fault, how can you just allow a stranger to gt intimate with you, fyn you are completely in love with him, bt that doesn't gv you a reason to allow a stranger to come close to you by just meeting him 2,3 times!!
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Because that's the story lol.
 Wasn't this show described to have an underlying love-hate theme? Maybe this is the theme. 
😆

ya lets get prepared for this now