India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

what is happening???

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
episode started well with neil chashni looking at eachother.. and neil wanted to give hi5 and then the ringtone tere mast mast do nain. my god m loving this two now. mujhe tumse ye umeed nahin thi LOL
and saral the kabab main haddi calls so saral doesnot like neil. love triangle on its way..
sam waiting for arjun's call but he doesnot pick up. so arjun's target is not sam.. and sam is head over heels in love with arjun and painted his name.. i feel for her now..
neil sam scene was amazing. neil trying to cheer her up and as they didnot do anythng fun so decided to go for movie amazing scene
sam saving radhika frm the work ws nice. so SaRa friendship coming soon.. sam wont be able to stay angry on her fr long now.
radhika strugling to reach airport.. as per precap reaches.. 
and what is happening btw samarj Confused
arjun is trapping her badly and telling her to be his wife Shocked where is this going and precap what was that ??? ShockedShocked
i feel for sam now.. this is not going in a right way.. 
arjun telling her not to stop him or else she wont be able leave
and he tells kaka that he is alrdy trapped who ll he trap her Shocked

Edited by Ri21 - 06 May 2015 at 11:41am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24ShopnilaresistorKri_19_muktha_cutemanjusha7mahiwayyySayaneeH.LecterHeavens_Kiss-allizwell-forever.youngRihan05

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Arjun ZOMG!!!
What even is going on? His character is so confusing omg! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Arjun ZOMG!!!
What even is going on? His character is so confusing omg! 

m very confused. as uncle said not to trap sam in his intentions. so sam is not at fault so why is he doing this to her.. 

muktha_cute

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

m very confused. as uncle said not to trap sam in his intentions. so sam is not at fault so why is he doing this to her.. 

Because that's the story lol.
 Wasn't this show described to have an underlying love-hate theme? Maybe this is the theme. 
LOL

-allizwell-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Kashmira-Irani-does-a-Helen-in-her-show-Manmarziyan/articleshow/46933202.cms
so this is coming up.. 
gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Good cvs butchered arjuns character..and also for samaira this is bound to happen...and outside stranger helping you ...excellent samaira u really need a reality check...and definitely arjun is never going to fall for samaira...and I am truly stunned how the hell samaira did allow just knowing his name alone...I remember movie cocktail...there even u don't have revenge..love hate theme guys don't expect too much...just know the meaning of love hate theme...and then write in the thread. ..please

Edited by gil-99 - 06 May 2015 at 11:51am
Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Full on confusion! ! What does Arjun want? Biwi and all?
From the scenes I think Radhika is gona fall for Neil first..
As some one said I hope this doesn't become a quadrangle!!
And I thought Neil is gona drop Radz at the airport Unhappy
muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

episode started well with neil chashni looking at eachother.. and neil wanted to give hi5 and then the ringtone tere mast mast do nain. my god m loving this two now. mujhe tumse ye umeed nahin thi LOL
and saral the kabab main haddi calls so saral doesnot like neil. love triangle on its way..
sam waiting for arjun's call but he doesnot pick up. so arjun's target is not sam.. and sam is head over heels in love with arjun and painted his name.. i feel for her now..
neil sam scene was amazing. neil trying to cheer her up and as they didnot do anythng fun so decided to go for movie amazing scene
sam saving radhika frm the work ws nice. so SaRa friendship coming soon.. sam wont be able to stay angry on her fr long now.
radhika strugling to reach airport.. as per precap reaches.. 
and what is happening btw samarj Confused
arjun is trapping her badly and telling her to be his wife Shocked where is this going and precap what was that ??? ShockedShocked
i feel for sam now.. this is not going in a right way.. 
arjun telling her not to stop him or else she wont be able leave
and he tells kaka that he is alrdy trapped who ll he trap her Shocked

did he really said her to be his wife and not to stop him frm what frm touching her
i didnt understood the last line
hez already trapped who ll he trap her means

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index