Rassu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I've been positive all this while, I am still positive but the thing that irks me the most is why is the pandit track still being stretched? We have had enough of him already. On top of it all, many of us are in no mood to have a closure about him and according to me, this law and order crap that's now coming is just a waste of time. It will be so much better if they cut it.
And if the new spoiler is to be believed which says Nandini will be silent and different...please forget that track, it might really test the limits of even the most patient fans.

PS-------BUT yes, I do still believe the CVs and the story to unfold and I will always.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Law and order wasn't taken into consideration during Soha track either! They cut it short illogically😆
sweetytuba thumbnail
Cut that pandit crap..Seriously cvs..its bin a while they confessed their love and poor souls are shattered and depressed..Pls let them live in peace and enjoy thier love..cannot c MANAN like this..i want my old chirpy nandu bak and our majnu manik 😭
If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rassu20

I've been positive all this while, I am still positive but the thing that irks me the most is why is the pandit track still being stretched? We have had enough of him already. On top of it all, many of us are in no mood to have a closure about him and according to me, this law and order crap that's now coming is just a waste of time. It will be so much better if they cut it.
And if the new spoiler is to be believed which says Nandini will be silent and different...please forget that track, it might really test the limits of even the most patient fans.

PS-------BUT yes, I do still believe the CVs and the story to unfold and I will always.

About which spoiler u are talking? Please clarify. I can't take this tension any more. Suspense is killing. 
Edited by Bijayapatel - 8 years ago
Rassu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
About which spoiler u are talking? Please clarify. I can't take this tension any more. Suspense is killing.

I don't remember the name but it's somewhere over here in IF only