India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A ray of hope

Rassu20 Senior Member
Rassu20
Rassu20

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I've been positive all this while, I am still positive but the thing that irks me the most is why is the pandit track still being stretched? We have had enough of him already. On top of it all, many of us are in no mood to have a closure about him and according to me, this law and order crap that's now coming is just a waste of time. It will be so much better if they cut it.
And if the new spoiler is to be believed which says Nandini will be silent and different...please forget that track, it might really test the limits of even the most patient fans.

PS-------BUT yes, I do still believe the CVs and the story to unfold and I will always.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownsweetytubaOmaRamdass

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Law and order wasn't taken into consideration during Soha track either! They cut it short illogicallyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa2192chatritsRassu20OmaRamdass

sweetytuba Groupbie
sweetytuba
sweetytuba

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Cut that pandit crap..Seriously cvs..its bin a while they confessed their love and poor souls are shattered and depressed..Pls let them live in peace and enjoy thier love..cannot c MANAN like this..i want my old chirpy nandu bak and our majnu manik Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rassu20

If-Rocker Goldie
If-Rocker
If-Rocker

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rassu20

I've been positive all this while, I am still positive but the thing that irks me the most is why is the pandit track still being stretched? We have had enough of him already. On top of it all, many of us are in no mood to have a closure about him and according to me, this law and order crap that's now coming is just a waste of time. It will be so much better if they cut it.
And if the new spoiler is to be believed which says Nandini will be silent and different...please forget that track, it might really test the limits of even the most patient fans.

PS-------BUT yes, I do still believe the CVs and the story to unfold and I will always.

About which spoiler u are talking? Please clarify. I can't take this tension any more. Suspense is killing. 

Edited by Bijayapatel - 06 May 2015 at 12:49pm
Rassu20 Senior Member
Rassu20
Rassu20

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bijayapatel

Originally posted by Rassu20

About which spoiler u are talking? Please clarify. I can't take this tension any more. Suspense is killing.

I don't remember the name but it's somewhere over here in IF only

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top