GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 81

Posted: 8 years ago
This ss was superb diii
I was always a silent reader of this ss as I love the concept of arrange marriage n this was diff but sooo cute story...maan spying over handas sis then maaneet fi8s oversmall things maan misunderstanding about geet then geet feeling bad that all think bad about her n kept distance but showing maan what she is in real then goons parts ...where geet saved him from bullent n maan accepting her as rano was worried about her n then their closeness slowly slowly maan saying about geet yo all his family...the cute moments which they spend n maan helping geet in her periods taking best care of her then their unexpected engagement maan saddy n geet consoling him then maaneet teasing ammu n maan idea about their wedding n all cute moments was soo beautiful Maan bringing clothes for her understanding her mood n Khurana family to understand what real geet is. After marriage geet got ready to go hp with them n this make them all love her more n then maan is happy that he is gng to have hia own family too cute. Today I cant stop myself from commenting because it really needed to be appreciated thanks for beautiful story hoping to get more beautiful story like this
It was awesome. Finally maneet got married. Their sr part was amazing. At first maan was reluctant to Take their relationship forward but geet's love and her approval made every barrier removed. I was laughing on Arman's plight. Maan called him saying how should someone intimate if one's partner injured. Even maan set alarm in his room. Armaan and ridhima went to their their honeymoon. But maan denied as geet needs rest for now. Happy ending with news of geet's pregnancy. it was great.story.
just lovely & awesome epi. geet was thinking about her scar but maan hain na ,,, he brought full sleeves dress for her. then all went to Simla for marriage . sasha was shocked after seeing geet there ๐Ÿ˜› all enjoyed sangeet & marriage. maaneet became one in all sense though maan was alert cos geet's hand was not 100% fine. another side amy gunjan was out of control but maan teasing them so much ๐Ÿ˜† amy gunjan went for hm and maaneet & family went to hp.
all are happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
will be miss this beautiful storyEdited by metromasti - 8 years ago
fabulous update and beautiful ending. Loved it. 
WOW!! beautiful ending dear...loved it
Epilogues...very long..
Lovable..n im going to miss this for sure
Specially maan n amys part
Loved their nok joks
Maneet who fought at start became inseperable
He can read her in n out
So only he bought her full sleeve dresses
So the scar wont be visible
Maan Geet  n amy gunjan  marriage went well
Sasha shocked to see geet as bride
Maan hesitated to take their rElation to next level bcoz of her hand
But geet teased him n they started their life
Maan called amy n teased him
He even kept alarms in his room
Omg..I loved it so much
Hilarious part
Amy gunjan to hm
Maneet with dm to hp
Both gv good news soon
Their family is completed
Superb epi

Its the end here... feling sad tht wont be able to read any more.. but koved the ending ...
superb epilogue and a wonderful journey coming to an end ๐Ÿ˜Šfeeling happy for maaneet and sad that it ended ๐Ÿ˜ญplease give us its season 2 soon if possible ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
superb
hot
romantic
lovely
๐Ÿ‘
FIRSTLY...DI...

FOR SUCH A LOVLY EPILOGUE...
I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT...

AMMY WAS D BEST PART...POOR SOUL...HEHEH MAAN B NA๐Ÿคฃ SACHMAIN ITNA BADA

PRANKSTER NIKLA...
ND DINNING TABLE MASTI WAS D BEST...
LOVED READIN DEM...

AWW MAAN WAS SO CAREFUL ND LOVIN AND CARRING..DAT HE ALWAYS MADE SURE DAT GEET IS EASY WIT HER HAND WIT NO INSECURITY...

DI I WOULD REALLY REQUEST YOU TO WRITE.. A STORY SOMETIME..WIT MAAN WHO IS FULL OF LIFE MASTI ..CARRING ...PRANKSTER...LIKE ...HE WAS HERE...OR SAY LIKE AMMY...

WILL SURELY MISS DIS STORY..
HAD REALLY LOVED DIS ONE..FROM START..๐Ÿค—