Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. (Page 116)

gorgeousqueen. IF-Stunnerz
gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hello Babie
I m back
Awesome end of the story..
Maan managed everything perfectly for Geet  and she was really touched with his efforts 
Both cpouples tied the neptua knots.. end was more looking amy and gunjan oriented..but o loved that the way Maan turned a devil for his bro and Sil..that was really superb..
Geet had proved that she was really a different girl from others..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singh24

nakh5683 IF-Rockerz
nakh5683
nakh5683

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
lovely awesome do start a season 2 of perfect match so their marriage preparations r going so r geets thearpy maan is doing his best to help her she is insecure of her looks but maan dosent care his love and care for her is making her falll for him more he arranged dresses that r full sleeves and will be easy for her to handle they enjoyed their sangeet and haldi and finally they were married sasha was shocked to know geet is handa is marrying maan he enetered his room to be shock by the beautiful angel waiting for him he was confused as to wait or not but geet wanted to be his and they became one but maan was careful with her here ammy was busy loving gunjan when maan decided to do mischeif by disturbing him he had set the alarm to annoy him which he throughly enjoyed next morning as geet realised her hubby is biggest dhust danav but loved him more as geet and maan cant go for hm they decided to go for family outing surprising everyone as a humble and loving person geet is and dadi parised her life was bliss for maaneet as they became parents after a month and maans dream of a family complete

singh24

frnd.of.frndz Goldie
frnd.of.frndz
frnd.of.frndz

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hey Dear..
I was one of the silent readers of ur FF.. I am totally in love with this FF of urs.. it is a total treat to read.. I am a fan of both DMG n GEET so i njoyed both Ammy n Gunjan scenes aswell as maaneet scenes.. I loved the characterization here.. how Maan misunderstood geet and even she didnt clear his misunderstanding.. at first I thought that it has sbit more of Ammy and Gunjan but suddenly twist aaya and it bacame a total Maaneet story.. you did justice to all the characters here.. 
Maan and Ammy ki equation was very good and full of masti.. whenever maan used to tease Ammy or play pranks on him even I used to laugh n njoy it.. Loved how they both trusted eachother enough to even select bride for one and other.. 
Maan ka geet k accident k baad uski care karna n usko tease karna was the best.. I really likes how they grew comfortable around eachother and ultimately fell in love.. Clap their egos vanished as soon as they started getting attracted to eachother.. outhouse k scenes were very lovely and sooo emotional.. even Maaneet;s convo about his parents.. Geet became a good support for Maan..

Trust me yar I really used to wait for your updates here and read them VERYYY slowly taaki jaldi khatam na ho jaaye update.. Thanks alot for sharing this wonderfull FF with us here.. I am surely going to re-read it after sometime.. Big smile

Luv Rucha

singh24

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi BabbieHug 

Kaisi ho?

Aaj finally kaam kam hua mera so I will catch up with you laterBig smile

singh24

Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Beautiful epilogue di .. Maaneet got marriedsecond time with all rituals .. Maan took care of Geet so sweetly that she is free from plaster now .. so sweet of Maan he took care of Geet's hand even during their love making .. hahaha amy ko pareshan karna ka koi mauka nahi chodta Maan .. both sisters filled KM with happiness

singh24

patikaddi76 Newbie
patikaddi76
patikaddi76

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thank u for this story. u r wonderful writer. god bless u. and keep writing. and bless us with ur beautiful stories.

singh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauaa

yeyyy... balle balle.. oyee shava shava.. ahoo ahooo.. oye ahoo aahoo.. me 1st aa gyee... Big smile

sorry wo raat ka time hai na, to koi panjabi munda mila hi nahi bhangda karne ko, sab k sab saale pee -paa k so gaye hai.. yahi chashmish mil gyaa... par wo bhi khush tha mere liye, so i gave him a chance u see.. i know i know,afetrall i gave him a chance..  i am so generous.. kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai yaaro... kabhi ghamand nahi karna chaahiye.. Embarrassed

ohh finally geet's plaster is off.. but she has to take a good care.. or precisely we should say, maan has to take a good good care..

ohoo.. maan sigh majnoo apni hone waali votti k liye badi changi shopping karke laya hai.. Clap

hehehehe.. sahsa ka mooh khula ka khula reh gyaa...

yah just like that.. LOL

and the v much awaited marriage is over.. hey, did any1 noticed, when ammy's mom asked to maan and ammy both to see the girls in the v 1st chapter, maan was the one who refused directly... and was actually spying both the girls for ammy.. but by the time actually ammy got married, maan married geet 2nd time.. yah 1st time was not that good.. par shaadi to ki naa..

haha.. i loved ammy's reaction..  LOL

and they lived happily ever after... babbie, though i hate you finished this story, coz really i felt you could have made it more longer.. but i know, you write by your heart.. and so have made it this.. it was another wonderful story babbie.. love you!

OMG!!! i really love this ... ROFL  ROFL 

that's why i called u RDX...LOLLOL 
  it's too good dear .. love u a lot Heart
 shasha is very cute...pahale deti to eese hi chipka deti update mei..LOLLOL
  mera haal bura hei  hass -hass ker ..ROFL
 i know all loved it , even me too ,, but i drag it up to 35 parts where i wanted to finish it in 15-20 parts ... 
 thanks for this lovely comment nd congo for sitting on 1st paidaan,,Party
   Hug  Hug  jhappiieess 

...RIDDHIMA... IF-Dazzler
...RIDDHIMA...
...RIDDHIMA...

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Hahahahahah
Amy k sr pe 2-2 alarms!!!! :O
Maan devil :P
Loved the story 
N ya gonna miss it :(