GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Babbie๐Ÿค— 

Kaisi ho?

Aaj finally kaam kam hua mera so I will catch up with you later๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Beautiful epilogue di .. Maaneet got marriedsecond time with all rituals .. Maan took care of Geet so sweetly that she is free from plaster now .. so sweet of Maan he took care of Geet's hand even during their love making .. hahaha amy ko pareshan karna ka koi mauka nahi chodta Maan .. both sisters filled KM with happiness
thank u for this story. u r wonderful writer. god bless u. and keep writing. and bless us with ur beautiful stories.
Originally posted by mauaa

yeyyy... balle balle.. oyee shava shava.. ahoo ahooo.. oye ahoo aahoo.. me 1st aa gyee... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sorry wo raat ka time hai na, to koi panjabi munda mila hi nahi bhangda karne ko, sab k sab saale pee -paa k so gaye hai.. yahi chashmish mil gyaa... par wo bhi khush tha mere liye, so i gave him a chance u see.. i know i know,afetrall i gave him a chance..  i am so generous.. kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai yaaro... kabhi ghamand nahi karna chaahiye.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohh finally geet's plaster is off.. but she has to take a good care.. or precisely we should say, maan has to take a good good care..

ohoo.. maan sigh majnoo apni hone waali votti k liye badi changi shopping karke laya hai.. ๐Ÿ‘

hehehehe.. sahsa ka mooh khula ka khula reh gyaa...

yah just like that.. ๐Ÿ˜†

and the v much awaited marriage is over.. hey, did any1 noticed, when ammy's mom asked to maan and ammy both to see the girls in the v 1st chapter, maan was the one who refused directly... and was actually spying both the girls for ammy.. but by the time actually ammy got married, maan married geet 2nd time.. yah 1st time was not that good.. par shaadi to ki naa..

haha.. i loved ammy's reaction..  ๐Ÿ˜†

and they lived happily ever after... babbie, though i hate you finished this story, coz really i felt you could have made it more longer.. but i know, you write by your heart.. and so have made it this.. it was another wonderful story babbie.. love you!

OMG!!! i really love this ... ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ 

that's why i called u RDX...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
  it's too good dear .. love u a lot โค๏ธ
 shasha is very cute...pahale deti to eese hi chipka deti update mei..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  mera haal bura hei  hass -hass ker ..๐Ÿคฃ
 i know all loved it , even me too ,, but i drag it up to 35 parts where i wanted to finish it in 15-20 parts ... 
 thanks for this lovely comment nd congo for sitting on 1st paidaan,,๐Ÿฅณ
   ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  jhappiieess 

Hahahahahah
Amy k sr pe 2-2 alarms!!!! :O
Maan devil :P
Loved the story 
N ya gonna miss it :(
Originally posted by frnd.of.frndz

Hey Dear..
I was one of the silent readers of ur FF.. I am totally in love with this FF of urs.. it is a total treat to read.. I am a fan of both DMG n GEET so i njoyed both Ammy n Gunjan scenes aswell as maaneet scenes.. I loved the characterization here.. how Maan misunderstood geet and even she didnt clear his misunderstanding.. at first I thought that it has sbit more of Ammy and Gunjan but suddenly twist aaya and it bacame a total Maaneet story.. you did justice to all the characters here.. 
Maan and Ammy ki equation was very good and full of masti.. whenever maan used to tease Ammy or play pranks on him even I used to laugh n njoy it.. Loved how they both trusted eachother enough to even select bride for one and other.. 
Maan ka geet k accident k baad uski care karna n usko tease karna was the best.. I really likes how they grew comfortable around eachother and ultimately fell in love.. ๐Ÿ‘ their egos vanished as soon as they started getting attracted to eachother.. outhouse k scenes were very lovely and sooo emotional.. even Maaneet;s convo about his parents.. Geet became a good support for Maan..

Trust me yar I really used to wait for your updates here and read them VERYYY slowly taaki jaldi khatam na ho jaaye update.. Thanks alot for sharing this wonderfull FF with us here.. I am surely going to re-read it after sometime.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Luv Rucha

so much rucha dear ..๐Ÿค—
 i m so happy to know that few silent readers commented nd like it ,,
 this is a reward for me ,, yes i m to big fan of DMG nd kajan but i m mad about Maaneet ..๐Ÿ˜†
  hope  i catch u on my other ss/ff too. ๐Ÿ˜›
 thanks again dear nd lots of love   smiley

HEY DEAR 
 i just love this ff 
though i have miss some parts of this ff and have to read it again coz i was irregular because od somethings 
but i really love it ... all char are fav Maan Armaan bond and tuning id wonderful 
after marriage the fore will awesome to have 

PLEASE DO WRITE A SEQUEL (SEASON 2)  
Edited by kuhu18 - 8 years ago
So beautiful updates, perfect ending of the perfect match.
Manet Journy of Perfect Match Came to End.
Moral of story is who ever has writtern in faith in the end they meets to each other and secondly persons charecter cannot be judge from their outer appearance, to know the person you have to go deep in to thei life than only one an know true color of their life.
like never judge the book by its cover.
Double Treats Beautiful Updates

Maan and Geet's registered marriage is done on Maan's parents
wedding anniversary day so it was special for both Maan and Geet
and in her excitement she kisses Maan on his cheek
back home at the Handa's they gave beautiful gifts to both Maan and Geet