GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
very cool and exiting update,
To MANEET AND ARJAAN,
Double congratulation and best wishis for your married life
Dhdho nao, puto phalo and enjoy your life ...
phir milenge chalte chalte...
bye bye se ya
and like this the first chapter of their life gourny is finished and second chapter is going to start-
best wishis to our dhristy too who recently got marry to her sweet heart Neeraj khemka.
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 awesome update...
Beautiful ending ...

priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one dear
Maan is such a devil he disturbed poor ammy
And ammy getting angry on his naughty bro
Cute update dear
Finally the perfect matched couple married and happily ever after
maaneetcrazy24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww...super..duper..awsm..updt.. maan is so caring. ..he knoes y geet upset so brought full slevs dresses. .how sweet. .. shasha got d shock of d life seeing geet thr..as geet handa..haha..maan 's teasing was just awsm...poor ammy.. thnx 4 d wonderful ff...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely superb emotional touching beautiful  prefect epi..te way my maaneet ki love made them prefect for each other was lovely..now geet have to leave to simla for wedding preparation and her sadness for her hand  how can my maan see his geet in sad sad face, she arranging a dress for her making her heart swell in happiness seeing his love for her was lovely emotional touching..my maaneet ki wedding was lovely divine..te way my maan hesitating to move on coz of geet's hand even though he is in verge but naughty geet making him to broke his tapasya and both became one..te way my maaneet claiming each other and complete they soul was lovely beautiful..naughty maan omg he calling ammy at his peak and teasing him he he he naughty naughty maan..he even fixed alarms..te way geet- gunj first cooking all praising and ammy ki frown with my maan ki tease and all laughing at his plight was lovely cute..ammy-gunj to hm, but all felt sad seeing my maan but geet suggested to go to simla was lovely superb..opps my maaneet ki love and all felt she is te one who was is prefect for my maan was lovely..now  girls was pregnant..yes my maan got a family his own family thru geet who give him everything and geet too felt happy as she got al her happiness thru him..i love tis epi so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Im so sad thinking tat tis is came to end..it was very yummy fav as desert..thanku for giving a lovely beautiful ss..te way my maaneet journey started as stranger who cant even bear each of them but now they became prefect soul mate..im happy to be a part of tis journey..
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally finished  reading from  ist 
loved this concept
geet is  unique ...she is very simple..girl...which attracted maan 
thier love story is very unique, never expressed their feelings to others 
bechare amy always ends up  with maan 
loved  reading this story 

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Babie
I m back
Awesome end of the story..
Maan managed everything perfectly for Geet  and she was really touched with his efforts 
Both cpouples tied the neptua knots.. end was more looking amy and gunjan oriented..but o loved that the way Maan turned a devil for his bro and Sil..that was really superb..
Geet had proved that she was really a different girl from others..

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely awesome do start a season 2 of perfect match so their marriage preparations r going so r geets thearpy maan is doing his best to help her she is insecure of her looks but maan dosent care his love and care for her is making her falll for him more he arranged dresses that r full sleeves and will be easy for her to handle they enjoyed their sangeet and haldi and finally they were married sasha was shocked to know geet is handa is marrying maan he enetered his room to be shock by the beautiful angel waiting for him he was confused as to wait or not but geet wanted to be his and they became one but maan was careful with her here ammy was busy loving gunjan when maan decided to do mischeif by disturbing him he had set the alarm to annoy him which he throughly enjoyed next morning as geet realised her hubby is biggest dhust danav but loved him more as geet and maan cant go for hm they decided to go for family outing surprising everyone as a humble and loving person geet is and dadi parised her life was bliss for maaneet as they became parents after a month and maans dream of a family complete
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Dear..
I was one of the silent readers of ur FF.. I am totally in love with this FF of urs.. it is a total treat to read.. I am a fan of both DMG n GEET so i njoyed both Ammy n Gunjan scenes aswell as maaneet scenes.. I loved the characterization here.. how Maan misunderstood geet and even she didnt clear his misunderstanding.. at first I thought that it has sbit more of Ammy and Gunjan but suddenly twist aaya and it bacame a total Maaneet story.. you did justice to all the characters here.. 
Maan and Ammy ki equation was very good and full of masti.. whenever maan used to tease Ammy or play pranks on him even I used to laugh n njoy it.. Loved how they both trusted eachother enough to even select bride for one and other.. 
Maan ka geet k accident k baad uski care karna n usko tease karna was the best.. I really likes how they grew comfortable around eachother and ultimately fell in love.. 👏 their egos vanished as soon as they started getting attracted to eachother.. outhouse k scenes were very lovely and sooo emotional.. even Maaneet;s convo about his parents.. Geet became a good support for Maan..

Trust me yar I really used to wait for your updates here and read them VERYYY slowly taaki jaldi khatam na ho jaaye update.. Thanks alot for sharing this wonderfull FF with us here.. I am surely going to re-read it after sometime.. 😃

Luv Rucha