Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Wow lovely superb beautiful touchy pleasant update yar.. te way geet trying to keep bindi and my naughty no no romantic singh khurana in action and teasing his geet and kissing her making her blush blush was lovely cute..te way my maan ki excitement abt te day they going to get married wen geet cums to know she kissed him feeling touched was lovely cute emotional touching..naughty singh khurana  control urself,he he..te way trio get reading to leave and ammy ki nautanki  but my naughty devil msk know how to shut him and how dare he say his geet as adi garwali, he he he..yes its very tough keeping sweet in ur hand and then close ur mouth he he he..te way both bros teasing each other and bechari geet became sandwich was lovely cute..opps ammy ki desparate was lovely..yes ammy can show his love out but my maan wont be pdf,but no one can stand in front of my maan's romance ,he is romantic singh khurana..te way trio reached and got a warm welcum and love from handas was lovely touchy...opps love birds ammy-gunji one side and my maaneet other side was lovely..te way handas  gifting they damads and sending off with heavy heart was lovely..very lovely pleasant update yar..i love te update so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
.. Kaha Hoon sab...
Barbie,Lakshmi,valli???
Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago
luvvivian286 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update .. Finally maneet said those 3 magical word. Simply amazing ... luved it..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n amazing SS! Cannot believe it has ended so soon! Wonderful update! beautifully written! Maan makes her sign the marriage registration papers! Geet ask y so soon! he explains it his parents marriage anniversary! they will share it with them! Geet emotional n happy! she confesses! passionate kiss! Maan confesses as well! Amy n Geet share a lovely bond! Poor Geet caught btwn Amy n Maan! Maan tease a love struck Armaan! They arrive at HP! Both couples njoi! Bauji gifts MAan a rolex watch n Geet a car! Geet excited! update epilogue asap! really enjoyed this SS! 👏 😊
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
di when are you coming??
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowinggg update...
loved it...
Maan & Ammy cute dights is Outstandinggg...
Romantic moments of Maaneet is Beautiful...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! beautiful ending dear...loved it
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing n wonderful updates
singh24 thumbnail

Hello friends ...smiley

Updating Epi...

Thank u so much my friends  

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 35
                   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4372469?pn=122

Part - Epilogue

Days wr starting sliping busy with work ,hsptl nd marriage prep ,, Ammy called geet to visit her dr for advise ,, they did their x-ray nd  advised to keep d plaster for few more days but bcoz of their marriage they agreed to cut but strictly said to keep her arm in sling ,, though dthere was a plate to support d bone but to heal d broken gap it'll took at least 6 months , so care was must ,, no pressure nd jerk allowed ,, for movement she need physiotherapy for 10-15 days ,, Maan assured d Dr that after marriage they wd start that nd till then keep d hand on sling most of d time for support ,,  they come back home nd  Maan felt that was Geet was upset she was caressing nd looking at d long scar on her arm ,, it was nearly 5 inch long scar of operation ,, Maan too felt bad sensing that she cn't wear a short sleeve dress ,, it was quiet visible ,  but she had to bear  this ,, He came back in his room nd called some one ,, after few mnt there was a contented smile at his face .

Geet started her packing nd Renu was helping her ,, she told her to keep only required things bcoz she had to wear heavy dresses for functions ,, Gunjan prepared her dresses along with her nd she informed that everything was ready ,, she had to leave from mrng flight  five days before their marriage .

Handas prep nd deco their one hotel for  marriage functions nd guests from both sides  ,, they res hotel's suits for Khuranas .

Khuranas invited very close friends nd relatives for marriage nd handed them air tickets along with invitation cards ,, they had invited all their friends nd business friends in grand reception party in delhi ,, from KC Adi  nd Shasha wr also going to attend d marriage ,, Geet's boss nd staff wished her nd said that they wd attend d reception here .

At night Maan visited  OH to meet Geet ,, whole day he was busy ,, there wr lots of work to finish bcoz then he was on leave for a week ,, it was DM strict order to stay  at home with d family for all rituals ,, they had to leave for marriage a day before ,, Sangeet nd Haldi ceremony wd be held in Shilma ,, Ammy nd Maan wr happy that at least they cd join their ladylove in sangeet .

When Maan reached OH Geet was standing near window lost in her thoughts ,, Maan quietly kept d shopping bags on bed nd went near her ,, slowly hugged her from back , Geet startled  but next moment became easy in his protective arms ,, Maan kissed her shoulder nd then nuzzled her cheek nd jaw line sensually which made Geet weak nd shivered

Maan : kya soch rahi ho ?  I saw u low from mrng .

Geet shied: nothing .

Maan: jhoot , won't u share with ur Maan , hummm,, bolo kya hua hei ? nahi jana Shimla to bolo mai kuch idea lagata hu , fir hum sath challenge , humm.

Geet: no,, mom mujhe kha jayegi , still I m 2 days late .

Maan: then why r u upset ,, Geet it's our marriage nd I want to see u happy ,, kya prob hei .

Geet sadly: Maan , this scar , it' s so big nd visible .

Maan : it'll heal after passing time ,, there r few gels which cn u apply , but after removing d plate.

Geet : what , one more operation to remove this plate ?

Maan: yes, but after 1-2 yrs , nd for this mean time u have to manage with long sleeve ,, Geet it's u who is feeling bad for this mark ,, for me it's nothing .

Geet: but it looks b...

Maan: sshhh,,, kuch bura   nahi hei , matt socho aur dekho usse ,, tum bas mujhe dekho .

Geet: M a a n ,, ( she turned nd hugged him ,, hide her face in his neck )

Maan: Geet ,I brought something for u .

Geet looked at him nd he blinked at her lovingly ,, brought her near bed nd gestured at d bags ,, Geet opened them one by one ,, she was awed nd overwhelmed ,, her eyes turned wet at his care nd love ,, ther wr very beautiful dresses for her nd all wr full sleeves ,, she looked at Maan lovingly , moved ahead nd hugged  tightly him in a  go  mumbling ... M a a n ,, thank u , love u Maan  .

Maan: easy Geet , don't hug tightly ,, it's not good for ur hand .

But she didn't part ,, Maan beamed nd glued her to him ,, his heart felt peace ,, after few mnt she parted nd looked at him with wet eyes , but she was smiling .

Maan: do u like these ?

Geet:  very much ,, Maan aapko kaise pata chal jata hei mai ku upset hu ?

Maan: jaise tum mahasoos ker leti ho .

Geet: thanks for coming in mt life Maan ,, I love u .

Maan: I love u too sona .

Geet: pahan ke dikhau ?

Maan: my pleasure .

Geet took all d dresses nd went to dressing room with a smile ,, Maan half laid in bed with a cute smile ... be carefull nd call me if u want any help  ,, hummm.

Geet showed him all d dresses one by one nd he going gaga over her ,, she was looking so adorable in all ,, both spent some more time together nd then he told her to sleep bcoz he had to catch d flight in d mrng ,, these few days of sep wr going to tough for them , but this small  sep wd be going to bring them close for ever.

Khuranas reached Shimla a day before nd all met at sangeet function ,, d function was ful of fun nd love too bcoz love birds met nd danced together ,, all enjoyed a lot.

One person got d shock of her life after seeing Geet with Handas nd that was Shasha ,, she was looking at Geet nd Maan with wide eyes nd open mouth ,, Adi nd few more Sr staff wr with her .

Sh: Adii  ssirrr , this  is  d  same  girl  , who came in KC nd she is working at our proj.

Adi laughed : he he he he ,, yes Shasha mam ,, she is same .. Geet  Singh Handa .

Sh: she  is Handa's daughter , whose proj we r doing here ?

Adi: yes ,, nd she is d same girl who saved Maan Sir .

Sh: that I know , but if she is so rich then why she was working there ?

Adi: bcoz she is diff like Maan Sir ,, tum nahi samjhogi .

Shasha looked at Adi confused nd Adi again gave his sign laugh ...

Adi: he he he ,,  don't think much ,, come , wished  them nd enjoy d party .

Next day was Haldi nd Marriage ,, it was really a dream wedding ,,, all wr enjoying d best hospitality nd praising Handas for their care nd respect ,, both family became one ,, a big extended family .

Marriage rituals wr performed ,, both d newly wed pair took blessings from elders touching their feet nd all blessed them showered their love .

Handas did Vidaai of their beloved daughters with wet eyes ,,  bauji gave beautiful gifts nd sweets to all d  khuranas nd  guests ,,  all came back by early flight bcoz they have to do other post wedding rituals in KM .

Dadima Did d arti of Maan nd Geet to welcome them in KM nd Renu welcomed Ammy nd Gunjan ,, d KM filled with happiness ,,  DM brought Maan nd Geet to his parent's room for their blessings , though Maan turned sad aganin but Geet held his hand nd next moment he smiled remembering her words ,, both took folded their hands nd prayed for their blessings ,, whole day went in pooja nd other ritauals ,, Maan nd Ammy went to take some rest but their geet nd gunjan wr with ladies ,, at nyt it was reception ,, at mid nyt all we back from venue very tired ,, Renu left both d new brides in their room which wr beautifully deco ,, both d groom bid GN to DM nd rshbh nd went to their rooms  ,, Maan hugged Ammy nd  gave best wishes for  happy married life befor leaving to their rooms , Ammy too did d same .

When Maan entered in d room he skipped a beat ,, it was like a dream nd he was mesmerized seeing his beautiful bride ... his Geet there on his bed waited for him with lower head , shied nd restless ,, she was chewing her lower lip nervously  .. Gosh !! his heart beats raised nd body turned warm ,, slowly he came near bed nd sat on d edge near Geet ,, he slowly lifted her vail nd turned back ,, she shuddered nd clutched her lahanga in her fist ,, her breaths became heavier nd cheeks turned red nd warm ,, both wr overwhelmed with emotions nd feelings ,, burning in desires ,, longing for each other ,, Maan's throat turned dry nd eyes darkened in desires ,, after a long torturous wait  she was there ,, he was dying to love her .

Maan cupped her face nd made her look at him whispering her name ... G e e t ,, Geet looked  in his dark eyes not having any control on her feeling she hugged him moaning ... M a a n ,, ah ,nd soon flinched feeling pain in shoulder ...  S o n a , be careful about hand .

Maan: don't give pressure on that hand ,, OK.

Geet: humm .

Maan  thought for a sec nd became serious,, parted nd asked with concern : Geet u didn't use sling from last two days ,, it's not good ,, change this heavy dress nd keep ur hand in sling ,, tell me where is that ?

Geet looked at him sadly : not now , plzz Maan.

Maan: no sona, don't over look Dr  words ,, ur hand need rest nd support .

Geet complaint : plzz ,, with that sling I cn't even hug u , it's so hurting .

Maan startled at her complaint nd then smiled sensing her desires .. Oh sona ,, he cupped her face nd  showered feather kisses then hugged her tightly .

Maan: OK , but don't give pressure on right hand ,, I m worried about ur hand .

He made her lay down on bed to give her rest ,, d time was tough for him ,, he was in dilemma to move on or to wait some more time ,, this was their most awaited first night ,, they wr married from month but didn't cross their limits nd waited for this day , but what if her hand came in pressure nd turned dicey ,, he looked deeply at her ,, her eyes wr full of desires nd love ,, he groaned inwardly .

Maan: Geet if u don't mind we cn wait some more time .

Geet quietly looked at him for few sec which feared Maan nd his expressions changed .

Maan : plzz don't take wrong ,, it's for u  sona .

Geet: how unromantic ??

Maan: G e e t , romance ke chakker mei kuch prob hui to ?

Geet innocently: romance mei prob bhi hoti hei ,, wo kaise ?

Maan: wo eese ki ... he stopped in mid nd looked at her naughtily ,, she was fingering him .

Geet gestured at him to say with a naughty glint ,, he smiled nd bent ...  u u u ... nd captured her plumy lips in his ,, suck them hard , Geet reciprocated ,,their hands wr roaming nd massaging their bodies ,, feeling short of breath they parted ,, both wr breathing heavily ,, their inner wr on fire nd both wr burning in desires ,, Maan placed his forehead on her , held her right hand nd kept that to rest on bed nd whispered .

Maan: don't move it much , that's why I was ...

Maan plzz .... Oh  J a a n  ,, not u but I m too want d same , but ...

M a a n  I want  to be urs ,,, G e e t  , oh Jaan ,, He kissed her hard again nd mumbled .. i'll ,,,, i'll .

After that there was not holding back ,, very carefully nd lovingly he loved her ,, claimed each nd every part of her like worshiping her ,, filled her nd his every pore with love ,, they got each other , their nub met nd pith mingled , making them one in all sense .

After stabling their uneven breaths he looked at her lovingly ,, her messy hair , flushed face , swollen lips nd smug vermillion showing his passion nd his claim on her ,, there was a satisfaction on her face  ,, pecking her lips softly he whispered her name ... G e e t , r u fine ? She nodded opened her eyes nd looked at him ... M a a n  ,,  Gluing her sweaty body with his he turned with a contented smile ,, covered them with a duvet ,, keeping her hand on his chest he closed his eyes for rest .

😃😃  Cont ...scroll down 

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago