GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello my dear friends   smiley

Updating    

hearts  Thank u so much   hearts

soniaforever,  vydehi,  yashvijaysingh,  dpurva,  krishna.,  aaahsapca,  tahmina58,

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 33
                 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4372469?pn=100

Part - 34

The situation was really tough for all ,, all wr right at their places ,, elders wanted everything with all rituals but worried for Geet too who was not willing to leave her job , but she was in that condition that they cdn't allow her to live alone away from them ,, hiring a full flat nd servant was not d proper nd satisfied  solution ,, now Geet was engaged to Maan nd his advice too matters to Handas ,, it was he who was taking care of her from d day one .

All wr looking at Maan curiously ,, Geet gave a puppy look to him ,, he wanted to laugh at her look but controlled himself .

Maan: I know all r right at their respective places ,, Rano ma nd taiji's concern is genuine nd bauji's point of view is fair at their place , but  we cn't hurt Geet's feelings too ,, she is very sincere in her work nd managing well from home ,, as u all know  that she is working on KC's proj so u don't have to worry about her bcoz she is belong to KC now nd I m here for her ,, Ammy nd Bade papa d 2 doctors r here for her ,, there is only one prob  that where she'll live in this situation ?

Rano : wahi to main hei beta ,, akele mange nahi hoga usse .

Maan: I have a solution for that too .

All : what ? ( Geet looked at him curiously )

Maan: u all elders planned nd engaged us suddenly without giving us any hint nd in this hanging condition of Geet ,,now I have a same plan for us ,,( he looked at all with a smirk ) me nd Geet'll go for civil marriage TM ,, it'll be a secret from outer world  but she cn live in KM , I mean in OH where u all r staying now ,, then after our proper marriage she cn join d Khuranas in KM like u all want ,, Bauji , Rano ma d OH is lil sep from KM ,, DM , Badi ma ,  is there anything wrong in this if Geet live there after our court marriage ?

Not only Geet but all wr staring at him .. what to say ..? All wr confuse but cdn't say it wrong ,, Ammy gave a delvish look to Maan nd thought inwardly ... ye tortoise to sach mei race jeet gaya ,, mai aur Gunjan peeche raha gaye ,,, grrr,, kya chaloo cheej hei Maan  .. direct marriage nd Geet is near him to romance aur mai tare ginuga raat mei  ,,, he gave a puppy look to Gunjan who gave a blushy smile to him nd he shied .

Elders wr quiet nd thinking  on d solution which  Maan put in front of them .. kya Karen..?

Maan: this's legal marriage nd what's wrong in that ? We'll marry again with ritual when Geet recover nd like u all want ,, simple ,, here she cn get proper attention of all of us nd servants r here to help her.

Rsbh: I think it's good nd perfect for now   ,, Ma , Bauji after legal marriage it's not wrong if Geet stay in OH ,, I back Maan .

DM: yes , we cn go for this ,, there is only a month for Ammy & Gunjan marriage nd I too wish both G Son's marriage together ,, we r fine with this ,what u think Handa saab ?

Bauji looked at Mahi , rano, pummy  nd Raj ,, Raj gave his willingness nodding his head in yes ,, Mahi was with Bauji nd Raj's decision ,, Rano was puzzled what to say .. after engagement now  her daughter's marriage was happening in a very dramatic way ,, she cdn't go against men's wish bcoz there was no point  ,, she just looked at Pummy nd Geet helplessly ,, Gunjan gave a side hug to Geet with a smile , where Geet turned silent at d name of marriage .. so sudden ?

After few min bauji gave his willingness to Maan ,, it was a legal process nd nothing wrong in that ,, they have to Rgtd d marriage after  arrange marriage nd here Maan nd Geet wr going before that .

Bauji: theek hei Maan beta .. u cn rgtd ur marriage 1st ,,, honi to hei pahale ya baad mei , ku Mahi aur Raj?

Mahi&Raj: ji bauji . ( both looked at their wives nd blinked to assure them )

Maan: thanku  Bauji nd don't worry we'll keep it wrap .

All discussed on diff topics for some more time on BF nd then get ready for departure ,, servants shifted Geet's stuff in OH in Handa's presence ,, rano nd taiji wr satisfied ,,  all d Sr Handas gave lots of instructions to Geet ,, bauji nd Mahi gave her sufficient money for her expenditure , requested servants( satish nd his wife)who wr in OH  to take good care for Geet ,, they assured them ,, Khuranas gave many gifts to all nd a big Thaal of Shagun for Gunjan containing dresses , jewellery nd many more things .

Handas thanked Kahuranas , bade bye , blessed youngers nd settled in their carvan to go .

There was a desperate soul who was craving to have a lil talk with his ladylove but unfortunately didn't get ... hayee ,, Ammy was looking at Gunjan with thirsty eyes ,, he wanted to stop her too, but how  there was no reason nd he had to bear this separation .. haaa,, he left a deep sigh  ,, he was cribbing Maan inwardly nd giving him glares in J ,, where Maan was passing cute nd satisfied smiles which  wr burning Ammy's heart more ,, after leaving Handas Geet came back in OH nd roaming slowly to see d whole OH she was in corridor when got a jaw dropping sight ...

Maan was running ahed  laughing hell nd Ammy was chasing him nd cribbing ,, they wr running around pool nd chairs .

Maan: buddy , what my fault in that ? why r u angry on me if Gunjan went back ?

Ammy: S**** , aag maine jalai , tawa maine garam kiya aur roti tumne seki ,, not fair 

Maan: lekin maine kiya kya ,, maine nahi kaha tha meri aur Geet ki angagement ko ?

Ammy: aur Shaadi , wo to tera plan tha ,, chaloo kahin ke kya shot mara hei ? ye galat hei teri Geet tere samne aur meri Gunjan mujhse etni door .

Maan: to khud koi plan ku  nahi socha majnu d gr8 apni Laila ko paas rakhne ka .

Ammy : tu haath aa mai tujhe bhi hsptl pahuchata hu ,, Geet yahan aur tu wahan mere paas.

Maan was laughing at his plight ... poor majnu going mad in sep .

Maan: Ammy jumped in this chilled water ..  kuch thand pad jayegi .

There Geet started laughing  after listening their talks nd both d bro looked at her .

Ammy : see ,, u both d monsters r enjoying my plight ,, mai bhi dekhta hu tum dono kaise milty ho ?  full month watchman banker nazar rakhunga tum dono per.

Maan thought for a while nd gestured Geet to come near them ,, Geet came there nd gave a sorry look to Ammy .

Maan: theek hei as u wish  ,, Geet see ,, kya haal ho gaya kuch hi min mei ,, ufff, Dr ka ye haal hei ?

Ammy: mje matt lo tum dono .

Maan: nahi mje nahi ,,  kuch solution nikalenge na ,, samjha karo ,( he winked at Geet)

Ammy: tumhara solution mere paas hei , tum aana ,, mai yahin milunga door per .

Geet smiled at their uniqe fight ,, Maan huffed nd gave a teasing smile to Ammy  .

Maan: Ammy yaar kuch mnt ki doori mei ye haal hei , abhi to Shimla durr hei ,, u have full month to go there .. ch-ch-ch .

Ammy: kya kismat hei ..? jislki shaadi ka ata pata nahi tha wo kal shaadi ker  raha hei aur mai sapne hi dekhta raha gaya ,, Geet kuch kar na plzz , mere liye na sahi apne pyari sis ke liye .

Geet nd Maan laughed at that  despo Ammy who was dramatically sighing keeping his hand on heart  ,, Maan kept his hand on Ammy's shoulder nd gave him a good news .

Maan: Don't lose heart my dear Majnoo ,, very soon we r going to Shimla .

Ammy : what ,, when , why ?

Maan smiled : for Bhoomi poojan of my new proj with Handas ,, may be after a week ,, we r deciding d date ,, tumhari setting ker sakta hu agar OH ke watchman na bano to .

Ammy : really ,, thanks yaar  giving me this relief ,, now at least I have to wait for a week ,, jaise -taise kaat lunga...hhaaa... he sighed

Maan and Geet rolled their eyes at his dramebaazi ,,he was really missing gunjan a lot ,, don't know how was she..?

Maan : Geet pata karo ki Laila ka kya haal hei..?

Geet smiled nd Ammy forwarded his mob in a blink to call Gunjan ,, crazy ...

Ammy: just press G ...

Geet laughed : thanks ,,, she pressed G nd that was stored as Gunjan ,, she replied in a ring seeing Ammy's no,, hi Ammy ..

Geet : it's me .. Geetu  dear sis .

Gunju: Oh , geetu ,, how u got Ammy's phone ,, is he near u ?

Geet: na  re ,, he went to hsptl nd forgot his phone here .

Gunju: what ,, oh no , now how we'll talk ?

Geet giggled nd mouthed : dono taraf hei aag baraber lagi hui..

Maan laughed nd Ammy snetched d phone : no baby , I m here  ,, both d monsters r teasing me dear ,, missing me ...?  Hummm ,,, hey a good news for u  ... what ,, I m coming Shimla with Maan nd Geet after a week ... really ammy ? Yes ,,, gr8 .

Both started their convo ,, Geet nd Maan shied nd got up to go but Ammy held Maan's hand .

Ammy: wait gunjan ,, o hello u won't go with her .

Maan: what ,, still u r stoping me ,, accha to Shimla prog cancel kerna padega .

Ammy: what .. no,,no .. Ok go ,, tu bahot chaloo cheez hei .

Maan: humm ,, after all I M MSK  ,,, baat karo , phone chaloo hei .

Ammy: oh , bye,, nd prog cancel matt kerna plzz yaar.

Maan: agar tum OH ke watchman nahi bane to.

Ammy: OK baba  , as u wish , dekhunga bhi nahi ess taraf .

Maan nd Geet lol nd came in OH ,, Maan checked everything there , bcoz Geet was going to leave there for a month .

Precap ---- Rgtd marriage ,  Shimla visit  nd 3 magical words  ... (Last part )  

Part - 35( last part) 

Sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: singh24

Hello my dear friends 

hi dear

waiting for update
singh24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukklover

...Barbie,Valii,Avi...

Heloo Tama...     season

singh24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dqno1

Barbie dollπŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ  Hi Avi,,  aaj to free ho...

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜ƒ  Hi Avi,,  aaj to free ho...

HaanπŸ˜ƒ

Dad was here so I was out of town with him for a few days, phir yaha wapas and then trying to catch up wth office and home bothπŸ˜•

now I am caught up mostlyπŸ˜ƒ
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heloo Tama...     season

.. Ajj kal koi Dekhte hi nehi iss liye... I use my time on study...πŸ˜†
singh24 thumbnail

.. Ajj kal koi Dekhte hi nehi iss liye... I use my time on study...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† acchaaa..
  daily dekha yaar , but time hi nahi mil raha..sorry.
 valli bhi missing hei..πŸ₯±

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† acchaaa..
  daily dekha yaar , but time hi nahi mil raha..sorry.
 valli bhi missing hei..πŸ₯±

She already told before leave...she will off till sundayπŸ˜•  miss her
singh24 thumbnail

She already told before leave...she will off till sundayπŸ˜•  miss her

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  don't cry .. TM is Sun..
 πŸ˜ƒ u also need time for study na.. 
  use it ...