GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 32
                  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4372469?pn=88

Part - 33

Geet was resting in her room staring d ring in her finger , many thoughts wr roaming in her mind ,, how she nd Maan met in Shimla nd their fights ,, how they came close unknowingly nd then she came to know about him ,, their anger for each other ,, how unexpectedly she reached at project nd met him in KC nd then that incident ,,, things wr changing between them every passing day nd both end up under same roof .

How unpredictable life is .. two ppl who  fought nd didn't like each other few days back now engaged ,, d guy who amused her wrong showering love on her nd she too started thinking about him in same way ,, who cn think that it wd happen but time nd their luck brought them together ,, it means ppl cn't plan , judge nd choose anything , it is our destiny nd God who fix everything nd left no choice for us .

Her mom nd Taiji who r very simple house lady , knew only d happiness of their family nd responsibilities ,  their thinkings r diff ,,for them their home , dresses , jewellery , dishes nd a small friend circle  is whole world ,, Gunjan was lil like them but she was lil diff ,, she was very bold from start ,, chose Engg after school ,, did all daring stuff with friends in school nd college ... NCC , bowling , bungee jumping , water rafting , car relly , etc . ,,  she has a diff taste nd  enjoyed her college life fully , but she never ignored her family nd responsibilities ,, she lived a very simple life , even she helped her farm workers in fields , drive tractors too to plough d fields ,, take good care of every labor family ,, play nd eat with their children  , though her mom never appreciated her adventurous hobbies ,, she wanted to see her a beautiful sophisticated girl ,, grand marriage with a handsome guy nd a life like a princess but she went opposite  ,,, a smile crept on Geet's lips how her mom's all dreams went in vain ... ma ke armaan aansuo me baha gaye ,, today her daughter engaged like this suddenly  with a hanging hand  ,, Geet caressed her ring ,, it was a diamond ring of Maan's mom ,, her heart steered , felt an emptiness nd missed their presence on this day ,, remembering  Maan's sad face she too became sad ,,  he was missing his parents on his spl day ,, though  DM , Ammy   badi  maa and papa wr there but d he was alone at d name of his own family  ,no one cn fill that lacuna , she wanted to be with him , but he had to be with all nd to look after d guests ,, lost in her endless thoughts Geet slept .

D function run till  mid night nd then guests started moving back wishing both d families again ,, all wr close so Khuranas nd Handas wr giving them gifts nd sweets ,, after finishing all Maan started to sort out d other things nd elders started to move back to KM  in their respective cars ,, Rano , Gunjan , DM nd Maan went to see Geet nd find her sleeping peacefully ,, Maan said that let her sleep here nd he wd bring her in d morning  , it's d matter of few hrs now ,, DM too backed Maan ,, Rano caressed Maan's face lovingly vnd pecked his forehead  for accepting nd caring her daughter  like this ,, she was touched with Maan's caring  nature .

Rano: I m so lucky that I got u Maan beta ,, thanku so much for accepting my jhalli beti , she is very simple but she is very caring too like u ,, love u beta nd god bless u all d happiness .

DM too hugged nd  loved Maan , she was very happy that her both d G Son engaged today ,, all went back nd Maan came in  ,, he went to check Geet who was still sleeping  in her function dress ,, both didn't get much time to talk each other after their sudden engagement ,, no body from hinted him about it ,, he turned very emotional seeing his parents rings for his nd Geet's engagements nd missed them a lot on this imp day of his life ,, Maan sat on d edge of bed near Geet nd caressed d ring in her finger ,, he knew that DM choose these rings as d blessing of his parents for them , then he looked at Geet's face ,, slowly removed her Maang teeka nd dupatta ,, he started removing her danglers but it broke Geet's sleep ,, she felt his touch nd jerk opened her eyes .

Maan : easy Geet , it's me .

Geet: Maan .

Maan: humm , sorry I broke ur sleep , let me remove these nd sleep ,, do u want anything ?

Geet: no , what's d time ? where r all ?

Maan: all went back to KM ,, it's near 1:30 .

Geet: OMG!! we have to go  na , let me sit .

Maan: no Geet , we'll move in d mrng ,, I told to ur mom nd DM .

Geet: why didn't they wake me  up ?

Maan: it's OK Geet , it's just few hrs left nd we cn go early mrng ,, r u fearing to stay here ?

Geet: nahi , wo ,, jab tum ho to darr kaisa ?

Maan : thanks for trusting me ,, now sleep .

Geet sensed that he was still sad ,, Maan got up to go but he hult nd looked back when felt a tug on his hand ,, his fingers wr in Geet's hand ,, he looked at her nd find pain in her eyes , Geet pulled his hand nd he sat near her again getting d meaning of her gesture ,, he placed his other hand on her  nd asked .

Maan : kya hua Geet , kuch kahana hei ?

Geet moved lil ahed nd hugged him without uttering any word ,, Maan carefully hugged her back ,, both wr chocked ,, remained like that for few sec ,, then Geet whispered slowly nd her words touched his heart .

Geet : Maan , mom - dad r with us,  always  , so remember them with smile not with tears ,, they felt bad if u remember them like this ,, their dreams r now ur dreams ,, make them true nd Geet is with u ,, keep them alive in ur heart , think they r with us nd blessing us ... rishty bhoolne ke liye nahi hoty Maan .

Maan: Oh  G e e t  ,, I know u r right but I missed them hell , they r not with us to bless us .( tears dropped down from Maan's eyes )

Geet: physically they r not with us but in our heart they r with us ,, their rings in our hands r their blessings for us ,, thank them with smile .

Maan:  haan Geet  , I'll ,, we'll ,, Geet cn I stay with u tonight ?

Geet: haan  Maan ,, I m too wanted to be with u .

Maan settled near Geet having her in his arms ,, her words soothe his aching heart nd felt relieved ,, he kissed his mom's ring in Geet's finger with a smile ,, Geet passed a contented smile seeing him lil happy ,, she rested her face on his chest nd asked about his parents ,, Maan shared many things with Geet regarding his parents  ,, showed their pic which was in his wallet ,, both slept in wee hrs in each other arms with a contented smiles on their faces nd when wake up in d mrng to start a  beautiful day of their new life .

They got up with a smile ,, Maan showed her his Dad-mom's room 1st nd then d whole FH ,, no doubt  it was very beautiful ,, they took their mrng coffee in lawn nd then moved back to KM ,, both met with all d family members in living hall  where handas wr planning to go back to Shimla .

Rano: Geet puttar resign to ur job nd come with us now ,, I don't want ur job -sob ,, u need proper rest now.

Geet: What ,, resign ,, no way.

Maan too looked at Rano nd then Geet stunned ,, his heart skipped a beat at d thought of Geet's going away .

Taiji: beta geetu see at urself ,, is this ur condition to work away from home ,, u need a person with u to help ,, leave this job nd come with us ,, bauji tussi bolo tab sunegi.

Bauji: Geet , what is ur plan putter , how many leaves r left ?

Rano: no leave -seave bauiji ,, her health is must ,, Geet u r going with us .

Geet: mom there r rules of Co ,, I cn't resign like this ,, they r also worried for me too nd bearing all d med expenditure ,, I m managing my work from home nd after few days start to go .

Rano: pagal ho gai hei kya ?

Geet: dadu , dad plss samjhao mom ko ,, essa nahi hota hei ,, mai regine nahi karungi ,, I love my job nd I'll manage ,, tussi fikar na karo mom.

Rano started  her cribbing , Khuranas wr silent ,, Bauji , Mahi nd Raj wr giving helpless look to ladies ,, they know Geet wdn't agree but they wr worried for Geet too that how she wd manage alone ,, they cdn't leave her in KM without marriage bcoz it didn't look nice , then what was d solution ? There Maan too was worried for Geet nd didn't want to sent her away from him .

Bauji: Geet beta now u r engaged nd we cn't leave u here ,, u'll enter in Maan's house after marriage with all rituals  ,, in PG u cn't mange , so think beta ns come if possible .

Geet: Bauji , I cn't leave job ,, it's my 1st independent project to handle , plzz dadu ,, i'll find  a  flat for me nd u all cn visit nd stay there when ever u come ,, i'll call a bahadur nd his wife from FH to help me .

Rano: etna sab kerna hei lekin job nahi chodna ,, kya karu mai ess ladki ka ,, Maan beta tum hi kuch akal do esse , shyad tumhari sun le .

Maan gulped nd looked at his family nd Geet he cleared his throat nd blast another bomb as solution ...

Precap ---  Maan's uniqe solution ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Part - 34

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by singh24

Hi babbie πŸ€—
 For 100 Page... Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago
waitin...
waiitn
wiaitn
wiaitn

waitin...
waiitn
wiaitn
wiaitn

waitin...
waiitn
wiaitn
wiaitn

waitin...
waiitn
wiaitn
wiaitn

waiting...πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
...Good Night...c u tomorrow...😊
WAITINGGG😭😭😭...AUR KITNA WAIT KARVAOGE...UPDATE DEDO😭😭😭😭😭
Amazing and beautiful update!!!Maaneet and Ammy and Gunjan get engaged...Loved Maaneet lovely moments...Loved it so much...Waiting for the next update...

πŸ˜Š  Updated ...Pg..100

WOW GREAT UPDATE LOVED THEIR BONDING...LOVED THE WAY THEIR RELATION IS BLOSSOMING...I THINK MAAN WILL GIVE MARRIAGE AS A SOLUTION TAKI GEET KAHIN NA JAYE AUR HUMESHA USKE SAATH RAHE πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰