Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 31
                  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4372469?pn=72

Part - 32

The  deco nd arrangements for engagement wr simple but elegant  ,, showing d taste of MSK who didn't like much show off nd crowd ,, there wr very few guests from their sides , only  Rshb , renu , DM nd Ammy invited their friends , few wr their close relatives ,, Handas didn't have their relative here,, they decided to call all in marriage ,, early mrng Maan went to FH to check all ,, he  was busy nd didn't even called Geet once ,, this was d 1st chance after coming in KM that Maan didn't called her to ask about her meals nd meds ,, she was missing his call ,, she never  showed her feelings openly for Maan like he did but she started feelings for him ,, his clear acceptance of his mistake , his care nd accepting her with love nd respect was enough for her to fall for him ,, he was d  most handsome nd successful  guy ,, cn get any rich nd mod girl but he willingly accepted her though she was  rich but she was a very simple normal looking girl ,, she cn't paint herself to attract guys .

There Maan too believe in simplicity , not in show off ,, for him an intelligent brain , discipline nd down to earth nature  valued ,, he find all these in Geet ,, she was diff from all ... bold , beautiful nd brainy  nd  main thing is Geet was workaholic like him ,, he like her passion for work ,, knowing her bit by bit in those days all d  Khurana starting treating Geet as their loving daughter not like DIL ,, she was living in KM nd all spent time with her ,, this closeness opened their heart nd they understood her well .

It was morning nd all d ladies came in Geet's room ,, they brought a girl who was applying Mahandi on Gunjan's hand  nd then to all d ladies,, Taiji nd Rano told Geet to apply lil Mahandi on her left hand but Geet denied saying that she had only one hand for her help nd she became helpless if she put mahandi , though she wanted to apply but she was helpless with one hand ,, DM request nd just put a big dot in d mis of her hand for shagun ,, not only Rano  but all d ladies wr sad that Geet was not able to wear good dresses bcoz of her sling hand .

At eve when all wr getting ready nd ladied wr taking help from d  parlor girls which Renu called for Gunjan ,, one was busy with gunjan nd one with d other ladies ,, poor Geet was sitting sadly in her room dressed in a simple white suit ,, Rano helped her ,, it was a full sleeve suit nd geet covered her hand with dupatta .. Maan entered in Geet's room with a serious face .

Maan : Geet , come on get up , we r going FH.

Geet: FH , but why  so early ,, all r getting ready .

Maan I know nd they'll come after some time ,, I m taking u with me u cn rest there nd i'll check d things nd one have to present there for guests .

Geet: but mom nd dad ...

Maan : i've told them already  , why r u getting worry ,, come .

He looked lovingly  at her,  she was looking angelic in that suit ,, mesmerized he nearer her nd held her from her waist which startled Geet ,, she shied nd looked down.

Maan: I just want to eat u alive when u blush like this Sona .

His  sensual words in warm heavy baritone near her ear shivered her whole ,, feeling weak on her knees ,, she bent moaning his name .. M a a n  nd hide her face in his neck .

Maan: gosh!! It's going hard to live away from u Sona .

Geet:  jhooty ,, that why u didn'd call me from mrning .

Maan: aaww ,, love to know that my Sona missed me ,, thanks ,, I missed u too , but I was hell busy ,, now come we have few hrs for us .

Geet; humm ,, let me inform Mom nd  Taiji.

Maan: hummm , come .

Maan nd Geet came down nd inform DM nd Rano nd Mahi that they wr leaving for FH ,, Maan already told them that he was taking Geet with him nd she cd take rest there ,, Maaneet reached at FH ,, she liked that nd appreciated Maan's efforts ,, Maan brought her in a beautiful room ,, there wr few shopping bags on bed ,, Maan opened a bag nd took out something  ,, it was a beautiful off white dress , she beamed nd then he showed her a matching  off white sling ,, Geet gasped nd felt that her whole melted in a blink seeing his care for her ,, she mouthed Thanks .

Geet: Maan why u took so much pain only for a dress ?

Maan: nd why not ? Geet I want to see u smiling not sad ,, so what d hand is on sling ,, I'will make everything spl for u .

Geet: do my happiness matter to u this much ?

Maan held her nd sit on a sofa having her in his lap ,, there was an immense happiness in his eyes having her close to him .

Maan : I don't know how much u feel for me or not Geet , but ur single smile pleasured me ,, ur happiness matters me ,, u wr sad nd that hurt me ,, I m doing all this not only for u but for my happiness too ,,do u like it ?

Geet was overwhelmed  ,, she beamed looking deep in his honey brown eyes nd nodded in a yes ,, accepting his efforts she felt spl .

Maan: Geet cn I help u ?

Geet shied nd nodded in yes with lower eyes ,, Maan smiled nd thanked her pecking her cheek softly ,, then he called a lady servant to help her in changing dress  after that he set her jewellery nd sling nd then covered her right side with her dupatta ,, at last he cupped her face nd pecked her forehead lovingly .

Maan:  that's my Sona  ,, u r looking  beautiful  .

Every time  his loving word Sona sent ripples in her body nd she fell for him more nd more ,, she gave him a blushy dimpled smile which was enough to feel him hard .

Geet: won't u get ready ? it's very less time to arrive guests .

Maan: i'll , u take rest here nd I m in next room ,, Ok .

Geet: humm ,, nd I want u d best .

Maan smiled , winked at her naughtily nd went to his room ,, Maan dressed up in a black suit nd looking breath taking handsome , his deadly smile made him more desirable ,, d brightness in Geet eyes nd smile on lips assured that he was looking dashing ,, guests started arriving ,, Maan told Geet to rest in room nd he went to receive guests .

Khuranas arrived with Handas nd started meeting with guests nd introduced handas ,, it was only elders of khurana nd Handas knew that it was one more engagement along with Armaan & Gunjan ,, it was DM's decision in last night discussion that both d GSon got married at same day , Handas wanted to wait for Geet's full recovery but DM insisted to do all d rituals together for both of her G Son , nd Geet's tayaji agreed ,, he was happy that both d daughters wr going in same home nd same day ,, he desired this nd now happening with God's grace ,, Maan nd Geet wr unaware , even Armaan & Gunjan too.

Geet came in venue with her bros  at d time of engagements ,, all gathered ,, d prist started chanting mantras ,, Armaan nd Gunjan stood together  d prist did some pooja Taiji handed a plate with shagun nd rings to DM nd DM gestured Ammy nd Gunjan to make wear d rings to each other ,, they did nd all clapped , showered rose petals nd congratulated them  ,, Geet was standing near Rano nd her bros with a smile ,, she nd Maan exchanged a look with a smile ,, they didn't know what is coming next for them too ,, DM announced .

DM : L&G there is one more happy news  for all too , not only our elder GSon is engaged but our younger G Son Maan Singh Khurana too is going to engage with a beautiful girl with same family ,, d younger sis of Gungan ... meet Geet our 2nd DIL  .

DM came close to Geet nd brought her forward with him nd then held Maan's hand ,, Maan nd Geet wr shocked with this announcement ,, no body hinted them about this ,, both looked at each other stunned nd then DM nd all who wr smiling ,, all clapped for them nd then DM took out a small box nd took out 2 rings from them nd placed them on d deco plate of rose petals .. Maan saw that those wr his parents rings .. he turned senty at once ,, DM sensed nd patted his back ,, Rshbh nd Renu nodded at him with smile ,, Ammy nd Rshbh gave him  side hugs.

Geet  felt his pain ,, her heart too became heavy seeing him sad ,, deffo he was remembering nd missing them hell ,, d priest chanted d mantras again nd blessed d rings .

DM gestured Bauji to come forward ,, he came ,, hugged Maan nd blessed pecking his forehead nd then blessed  Geet,, Ammy nd Gunjan came close to Maan nd Geet who wr chocked with emotions ,, they handed them rings to  make wear each other ,, Maan very tenderly held Geet's hand nd slipped d ring in her finger , then forward his hand to her ,, Geet cd use only one hand so slowly slipped d ring in his finger nd rest Maan did ,, all  clapped , showered rose petals nd congratulated them ,, Maan nd Geet touched elders feet nd took blessings ,, Armaan nd Gunjan hugged maan nd geet lovingly ,, all d guests congratulated khuranas nd Handas for this double happiness ,, Maan nd Geet wr muddling with mixed emotions ,, they wr surprised , sad nd happy  ,, not able to express them ,, when all became busy nd Maan nd Geet got lil time alone Geet held Maan hand nd pressed a lil looking deep in his eyes  ,, she only whispered few words which shook Maan entirely .

Geet: Maan , mom dad r always  with us , we fulfil all their dreams .

Maan chocked nd nodded in yes  pressing her hand ,, Geet felt that she need some time to console Maan ,, now it was  her responsibility to share his every pain nd to support him ,, though they never thought that they wr engaged like this suddenly but now they r  engaged formally .

All wr very happy nd enjoying ,, Geet was sitting lil away from crowd ,, Armaan nd Geet's bro dragged him to dance ,, he was smiling but Geet knew that he was sad ,, guests witnessed Geet's sling hand so didn't force her to dance ,, after some time Geet  felt tired nd went to her room informing DM nd Rano.

Precap ---  Maaneet moments .. sharing pain .

Part - 33

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

pura update delet ho gaya ...save kerna bhool gai... 

now it took more time .. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

sorry...

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: singh24

πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

sorry...

Oh no
mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww...maan is such a tease!!!
he cares for her so much and he tries to help her with what ever she need's...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...Barbie,Valii,Avi...

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

sorry...

.. it Happens... Take ur Time...
singh24 thumbnail

at last ... updated... Pg 88

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

.. it Happens... Take ur Time...

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  i just wanted to bang my head ...

vrinda22 thumbnail
Packing chalrahi hai
Im off till sat or sun
Miss meπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sukklover

...Barbie,Valii,Avi...

vrinda22 thumbnail

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  i just wanted to bang my head ...

Dont bang
Warna wall toot jayegi🀣

These things r normal for us na
I hv experiences of it
N u too
We dont learn from our mistake s
Hotha hai kabhi kabhi