GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 42

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello my dear friends 

Updating 

friends

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 30
                  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4372469?pn=63 

Part - 31

This lil need , help nd teasing removed many barriers which wr blocking their ways to open their hearts ,, it strengthened their trust nd brought them close ,, Geet was touched with Maan's care ,, he has changed  ,, she remembered how openly he accepted his mistakes nd said sorry ,, respecting her nd her family ,, even there was not a single sign of regret accepting her in these situation ,, flirting nd teasing her,, she too felt a pull towards him from start  ,, a Q popped in her heart nd mind ... Is this love OR their destiny which bringing them close ? R they perfect for each other ? What makes ppl perfect ?

Lost in her thoughts nd remembering their lovely moments she slept with a smile ,, d feel of their kiss was still fresh in her mind nd tingling her heart ,, there Maan was smiling remembering that how an odd situation brought them close ,, he closed his eyes cherishing lovey dovey moments ,, it was really a treat to see Geet blushing .. Geet , d high headed fighter girl turned red nd shied hard ,, God!! How these girly things made girls so vulnerable but lovable too ,, he slept contented lost in her thoughts .

Things wr going well ,, Maan nd Mr Roy used their high profile links nd Sethi was behind d bar with his 4 helpers ,, they didn't get bail ,, Adi too confirmed Maan that Tiwari was double crossing , Maan ordered to throw him out from KC along with d CE too , though it was CE who opened all d secret of Tiwari in greed ,, Adi gave him good amount for opening his mouth , but he was thrown out too ,, there was no place for cheaters in KC ,, these type of ppl cn stoop low for their greed ,, Geet's Co had started their work ,, Geet talked to them on phone ,she was fed up sitting in a room nd planning to go on site for work after getting plaster (hope d gr8 MSK approved her wish) ,, d work of Shimla proj wr moving nd paper formalities for approving d proj was done ,, d day of starting d construction (Bhoomi-poojan) was  fixed after engagement .

Days wr rolling down ,, Geet's wound healed ,, Ammy advised to visit her Dr for advise ,, now they have to put a hard plaster after removing d stitches ,, Maan was reporting all her recovery to Handas , nd Ammy to Gunjan ,, Geet's incident brought both d families more close ,,  all wr preparing for engagement nd the D day had arrived ,, Khuranas arranged their Out-House for Handas stay , though Bauji insisted to book rooms in nearby hotel or rest house but Rsbh denyed nd req to stay with them bcoz Geet was there nd Ammy nd Maan wr not agree to sent her away , nd now who cn deny newly SIL ( Damads ).

D whole Handa family arrived ,, KM filled with joy nd happiness ,, Handas brought lots of gifts for all , even for servants too ,, this time they came by road in a  caravan ,, d baskets of  farm fresh fruits nd veggis along with dry fruits wr line up in KM's kitchen nd all d servants wr staring at them thinking how to settle them ? It was like a fruit mrkt there ,, d Shagun basket was small nd beautiful,,DM nd Renuka wr tongue tight seeing their efforts  nd mainly d simplicity of Handas ,, they wr rich but very down to earth ppl.

Rajji was reaching with her family at nyt ,, d venue for function was Khurana's FH actually it was Maan's  father's FH  ,, Maan arranged everything perfectly for d  engagement .

Handas met with all nd spent time with Geet in her room ,, Gunjan nd both d bros became saddy seeing their sis like that ,, her hand was on sling nd she covered that with her dupatta ,, she too was sad for not enjoying d happiness of Gunjan's engagement ,, children  wr not award about d elders plan .

Rajji arrived  at nyt before dinner ,, it was a joint dinner for all , nd d nyt was really festive ,, all wr excited for d next day when two families wr going to become one ,, marriage bind diff ppl nd families in a non separable bond .

Love birds Gunjan nd Ammy wr eager to spent time together nd Geet was d best way ,, at night she said that she want to be with Geetu nd all allowed ,, Ammy was jumping in joy inwardly while Maan slapped his head ,, his chance to spent time with Geet gone in drain nd he gave an angry glare to Ammy who winked nd smiled at him to tease him  ,,,, grrr ,, iski to ... Maan think ..kuch ker  ,, Maan went to his study after dinner for work ,, Ammy took Gunjan nd her both bros in his room nd engaged them with play stn ,, d excited boys forgot everything in games ,, Ammy excused him to visit Geet gesturing Gunjan to follow nd both went to terrace ,, they talked daily on phone but this long distance talk increased their desires to meet physically ,, Ammy engulfed her in a tight hug nd showered kisses which was showing his craving to meet her ,, d condition of Gunjan was not less than him nd she gave away ,, after satisfying their heart a lil he scoop her nd sat in swing having her in his lap ,, this wait nd distance increased their love for each other ,, they remained like that in each other arms for long to soothe their hearts.

There Maan came in Geet's room having a file in his hand after sneak peek in Ammy's room nd then at terrace ,, his guess was right , love birds wr there  ,, He asked about her dinner , tonight her mom fed her ,, today he lost his chance to spent time with her after coming back from KC which became his routine now ,,  he gave her his cal tab nd asked about coffee ,, Geet understood with his look that he wanted to stay with her ,, her heart gave a somersault nd she agreed nodding in yes .

Geet: where r all ?

Maan: at their fav places.

Geet: means ?

Maan: guess .

Geet : aamm, all r talking in living hall .

Maan: half right .

Geet: OK , correct d half wrong .

Maan smiled: come , i'll show u .

Maan called Nakul on intercom to sent 2 coffee in Geet's room , held Geet hand to help her in getting up from bed ,, she was confused where he was taking her ? 

Geet : where r u taking me ?

Maan: to give a live lesson to learn something for us .

Geet looked at him curious nd he passed a naughty smirk ,, he brought her at d entrence of terrace nd showed her ,, Geet gasped nd shied ,, she covered his eyes with her hand  nd whispered.

Geet: esse kisi ko nahi dekhty , buri baat,, chalo yahan se .. bahot besharam  hoty ja rahe ho .

Maan held her hand with a sweet smile nd kissed  her knckles : accha tumhe to bada Gyaan hei kikya kerna chahiye aur kya nahi  humm ?

Geet dragged him away from there nd both came back in her room ,, she was smiling at Ammy nd Gunjan's cute pose

Maan: aahhmm ,,, kuch gyaan hume bhi milega ,, banda registaan mei bhatak raha hei .

Geet smiled: haan ku  nahi , abhi nakul aapki fav coffee la raha hei , sab satisfaction ho jayegi .

Maan came close nd whispered near her ear : mai coffee ki  nahi romance ki baat ker raha  hu .

Geet shivered : Maan ,, koi aa jayega .

Nd there was a knock at d door ...

Maan annoyed : lo aa gaya .

He went nd find Nakul there with coffee ,, Maan took d tray nd came in ,, kept that at side table ,, he find Geet lil sad ,, made her sit in bed nd asked .

Maan: Geet , I find u sad from eve , what is troubling u ?

Geet : aamm,,  nothing ,, I m fine , just thinking about TM's function .

Maan: what ? tell me .

Geet sadly: how I'll go to attend d function?

Maan : why , what's wrong ?

Geet : with this plastered nd sling hand I cn't wear  good dress for function , sleeve prob,,  , better i'll stay here .

Maan: hey, r u mad Geet  ,, this is ur sis engagement nd u won't attend ,nd why r u worried about dresses when ur Maan is here ,, humm ,, kaha ker to dekho ek min mei sab arrange ker dunga ,,( he cupped her face ) Geet bas etna hi samjha Maan ko etne din mei ?

Geet looked at him sadly ,, Maan bent nd kissed her forehead lovingly with a smile .

Maan: dress tumhe mil jayegi .. now smile nd have coffee with Maan .

Geet: but this hand ...

Maan: i'll set ur dupatta to cover it nd I won't let u stay long in gathering ,, there r  rooms nd u cn rest there , humm .

Geet noded with smile  ,,, good  now give d report of site work , I know u didn't sit quietly nd spent hrs  on phone ,, there is a 1st report of work from site check that .

Geet: u got d report ,, r u satisfied ?

U knew ? yes , nd why not ? humm genius ,, thanks

For what ?

wow! Coffee nd where r ours ?

Maan : Oh , u back ,, do u seriously need any coffee buddy ? I though u got enough at terrace .

What ?? Maan ... Oh s*** ... (Maaneet giggled) U monsters  , ( Gunjan turned red nd  run away from there ) Go man , handle her ,, i'll see u both ,, any time but don't forget I m MSK ,, Grrr .. tu aa kabhi pakad mei ,, in ur  dreams ,, go nd catch her .

Ammy run back living laughing Maan nd Geet after leaving Ammy Geet glared at Maan.

Geet: see what u had done ,, both r so embarrassed ,, what if they make fun of u ?

Maan: don't go over him , he is total Majnu ,, nd he cn't make fun of me bcoz I m a diff person in public not like this which u see me with u  ,, I don't like PDA ,, so don't hope that I'll roam around u in public .

Geet: thanks , nd keep ur words .

Maan: but no mercy in pvt time ,, keep it in mind .

Geet: what ??

Maan: Good night Sona nd dream about me ,, function se pahale dress mil jayega , bye.

Maan got up nd went now he had to do something for his lady love ,, she was MSK's wd be nd deserve spl , what if her hand is plastered ,, he cdn't see her sad for this small reason .

Precap --- engagement ... 

Part - 32

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
Nice update
Maan taking care of geet
Continue soon
Waiting
Hey i m ur regular reader
if possible plz pm me also
Originally posted by singh24

hello
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific update! well written! Geet;s family left! Geet has cramps! she is getting her periods! DM n Renu asleep! Maan insists on helping! Geet eventually reveals the reason! she is embarrassed! Maan assures her n teases her! Shy Geet! awesome moments! Maan helps her! update soon!
Originally posted by vrinda22

hello

ohh hello...meri bhatakti atmma
jaldi kar sona hai😆 too sleepy
want to ask a doubt
this signature of urs
how u did..n whats the use of it
u can change to ur links na
Originally posted by sukklover