GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by singh24

ðŸ¤—  Hi kiddo..
😃  mumbai mei ho kya..? 

babbie.. hii.. how r u?

nahi.. ajj shaam ki flight hai.. 5pm ki
Originally posted by mauaa

babbie.. hii.. how r u?

nahi.. ajj shaam ki flight hai.. 5pm ki

ðŸ˜ƒ Ok,, 
try to come by phone...😃
 love ur comment on sonia's trd...😆😆
 tum bornvita bhool gai.. DHA...spl...😆

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† try next time... 
😉
Gosh that's too much embarrassing 
N maan...he's seriously shameless ðŸ˜•

ðŸ˜ƒ Ok,, 
try to come by phone...😃
 love ur comment on sonia's trd...😆😆
 tum bornvita bhool gai.. DHA...spl...😆

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† try next time... 

hahaha.. par ye maan pe asar nahi karega na.. itna bhi chota nahi raha maan.. uska DHA jo develop hona tha ho gya.. abb next time POWER YOGA ka suggestion dugi.. wahi asar karega,..😉

i m already on my way for the airport.. nani k saath jaa rahi hoo.. mom dimag khaa rahi hai.. arre yaar apni dadi k ghar jaa rahi hoo kisi padosi ki dadi k ghar nahi.. i know how to behave..😡 abb ye sidha bol bhi nahi sakti.. vrna aur lamba lacture shuru..
Originally posted by mauaa

hahaha.. par ye maan pe asar nahi karega na.. itna bhi chota nahi raha maan.. uska DHA jo develop hona tha ho gya.. abb next time POWER YOGA ka suggestion dugi.. wahi asar karega,..😉

i m already on my way for the airport.. nani k saath jaa rahi hoo.. mom dimag khaa rahi hai.. arre yaar apni dadi k ghar jaa rahi hoo kisi padosi ki dadi k ghar nahi.. i know how to behave..😡 abb ye sidha bol bhi nahi sakti.. vrna aur lamba lacture shuru..

ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£   fit hei boss... but mumbai jaker kya..?   
 how is ur DM...? sweet or sour...? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£   fit hei boss... but mumbai jaker kya..?   
 how is ur DM...? sweet or sour...? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

my dadi n dada are equally sweet just like my nana nani.. but both are under the influence of my mother.. they blindly believe my mother.. koi meri or dad ki sunta hi nahi hai.. merko jitni dos n don'ts mili hai , usse zyada dada dadi ko dos n don'ts mili hogi.. meri nani ko bhi utna hi lacture mila hai.. me nahi pyaari si bacchi koi terrorist thodi na hoo..

Wow lovely superb beautiful emotional touching amazing update yar..te way geet in km and whole family taking care of her and in nights my maan-ammy  looking after her was lovely..opps geet ki periods and her helpless making her to cry was lovely emotional..te way geet searching for dadi and my maan ki anger seeing her but her hesitation making him to worry and soothing her with his love and kiss was lovely superb emotional.. buddhu singh khurana geet was struggling to say abt her periods but my buddhu singh khurana was hell bent on making his geet to feel embrasse and atlast geet burst our tat she got periods but my maan ki casualness making her startled and wen he sad she will help and he took te pad her face omg...but  love tat scenes yar tis shows how my much my maan love his geet  and want to take full right on her, coz she is my maan ki geet..it was very touchy scenes..te way geet even thought felt embrass but with his care and love she felt touched with his gesture was lovely touchy..i love te update so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
hi babie
maithri n all who are present here