Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing update!!!
don't worry about the teaser...
maan is so much worried about geet that he gave a promise to rano without much thought..
loved their chemistry...now maan realizes how wrong he judged geet...
she is still worried about maan and also tries to help him to find bad seeds in his company...
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww cute update
Maan trying to handle emotional geet
Geet missing her family
Continue soon dear
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so maan fell in love with geet...dekhte hai sach jaanne k baad geet ki kya reaction hogi...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
superb update dear, loved it...
nehamaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update... maan firm on his decision to hold geet's hand in future..geet mumbling maan's name in her unconsciousness as she must thinking of the incident..loved how maan unknowingly call her sona nd caring for her...maan entire being shooked as he realise how wrong he is in judging..nd now also she thinking he is hurt or not..not caring abt herself..geet told him abt Tiwari nd CE as they r also involved in this.. waiting for next..
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
geet parents asked maan dont took decision in soon
maan asked staying in km he informed too raj
he didn't leave geet alone called adi want his office work
maaneet both are caring each other 
lovelu update
sneha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww maan calling geet shona...❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  maan is showing all his caring side to her...😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳  bechari MSK avtaar ko bahut jhel chuki hai...       geet ko lagta hai next update mein pata chal jayega maan is ready to marry her... 😉 😉 😉😉 😉 😉 😉 😉wanna see her reaction...😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 mazza aayega ab geet ko maan manofy karta rahega...😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 25

Rishabh and Armaan are shocked knowing that Geet saved Maan risking her life. Any person at Maan's place should be worried of the person's life who saved him putting herself in danger. Maan is tensed too. So why Rishabh was shocked seeing Maan's concern for Geet? It is natural. Armaan was surprised cos he dint knew the details.

Anyways... Khuranas dint tell Handas the whole truth. Im confused if it was cos they dint want to make them worried or were they purposely avoiding to tell the whole truth? I guess I will come to know about their intentions in coming updates.

Sethi is behind bars for now and Geet's idea of recording the conversation has helped them all.

Maan is waiting for Geet to come back to consciousness. But he is still after saving his company's reputation by not wanting this whole indicent to come in Media. This is surprising. I thought he would want to expose Sethi and his cunning ways of doing business.

I hope nothing serious happens to Geet as the bullet did hit her bone and it is fractured. Guess Maan will decide to take care of Geet and bring her in KM as she saved his life???

-Sanjana!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 26

W*F? I thought the decision Maan will take will be very simple. But yaha toh he decided to marry her. I never ever thought he will decide this. Im shocked.

I understand Geet's family is worried but Im disappointed in Rano. She being a mother was more worried about Geet's marriage than worrying for her health or thanking god that she is out of danger.

But in this I blame Maan more. He should have told them that a bullet has hit her hand. He still hide the real truth from the Handas which gave impression that he still worries about his reputation. I hope Im wrong though. But right now he is coming across as a selfish person wanting to save himself.

Liked the fact that Rano's words on rejecting a girl hit Maan hard. He deserved that. Its truly easy for boys to reject girls without even knowing them. And here Maan already knows how wrong his own judgement was.

Also he has finally accepted his fault in judging her. Its again sad that such a big incident changed his thinking. Until now he was blinded by his ego that he was simply not ready to accept that even he could be wrong or Geet's real personality could be different. One selfless act of Geet made him see her completely different right from the time he met her.

But as it said, its better late than never. So good to see him changing.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mera POPAT HO GAYA.. I THOUGHT PT 28...BT NAHI ITS PG 28

WAISE..AM WAITIN...