Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KasiKasi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome part
Geet parents worried for geet & her future
maan geet se shadi karne ke liye vada karta hai
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so Maan ko akala aa gayi...maan liya Maan ne k Geet ne bahut kiya uske liye...he was wronh some where...Hope Geet ka haath theek ho jaaye aab...Poor Geet kitna dard ho raha hai usse...Rano worried...Bauji positive hai...k babaji theek karegay...Maan hai na...lovelu update dear...
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wow... kya dimag hain maan ka... pehle reject kiya... and now Mahan ban raha hain...

koi nahi... geet toh acha maza chakahyegi...

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
super update. maan realized that geet always saved him in different situation & this time toh her life was in danger . he decided he will say sorry to geet . geet was little conscious when she took maan's name , maan was always with her . dadima & renu came in hospital & saw geet. later geet's parents & bauji came . rano was shedding tear & worried about geet's future & marriage . maan said that he will marry geet.
waiting for next
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
waiting for next update
heycookie thumbnail
amazing part
finally geet is safe..
Her family is here too n they r worried 4 her marriage..maan says he will marry geet..well what vl b geet reaction over this..cant w8 to read..
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Update

Rano been a mother realizes that groom and their families can reject Geet now because she has a plate in her arm and this fear is very deep but here I wonder if Maan realized what he just said to Geet's family that he will accept Geet no matter what happens to her arm .
Geet when getting her conscious back was only calling Maan's name

arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update... 😊
Geet is safe & now her family is worried abt her future...
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.  Maan told them that he will marry Geet. What will geet say when she will come to know it.
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
i didn't liked Geet mom thinking in dis situation...
She need to Thankful to god dat her child is safe...but she is thinkinggg who gonna marry her now???..
i know she is worried for her future but i don't think in dis situation she need to think like that????