Piya Rangrezz Moment.06.04.15. Tu Jahan Mein Wahan..

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HELLOOO!! 😆! I am so excited after watching todays episode! Such brilliant episode after a while and all the actors were AMAZING!

The precap was pretty good. I like the fact that Sher Singh is speaking his heart to Shraddha, rather than ignoring her or being mean to her. He is just being himself 😊!

I want to start off a 'Piya Rangrezz Moment' post. This means, I will try to write about a scene and its message which shows love from both sides!

Anyways.. Tonights Piya Rangrezz Moment

It was definetely Sher Singh giving the saree back to Shraddha. I loved the whole scene, it was just pure love. Sher Singh did not make her feel awkward and Shraddha felt a sense of relief and comfort during his presence!😳 

Therefore, I chose the song, Tu Jahan Main Wahan.. Sang Sang Chaloo Tere, Jaise Tera Aasmaan (I think Thats the lyrics 😆.) This song shows, his love for her. Whether he admits or not!

Leave your comments too! Hit the like button too! Let me know if you would like this sort of post!

Thank you! 😛. Eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode!😆
Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That scene was magical and the limited convo from sher to shradda said a million words.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You're right! The moment was beautiful and full of emotions! Can't wait for their moment of tonight's episode!

And I like this sort of posts. Keep going if you have the time!
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow...superb post !!😃
agree with u all the way, that saree scene was so lovely & heart warming, not anger, he talks with her very softly , 😳 that's so sweet of him...

indirectly he made her confidence, that was very nice...brilliantly done by both the Leads!! Love u SherDha !!!!!❤️
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXxNoreen786xXx

That scene was magical and the limited convo from sher to shradda said a million words.

Honestly! Sometimes silence can say alot too!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Wow...superb post !!😃

agree with u all the way, that saree scene was so lovely & heart warming, not anger, he talks with her very softly , 😳 that's so sweet of him...

indirectly he made her confidence, that was very nice...brilliantly done by both the Leads!! Love u SherDha !!!!!❤️

Absolutely correct! I cannot wait for future epsiodes! Loving the chemistry!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

You're right! The moment was beautiful and full of emotions! Can't wait for their moment of tonight's episode!

And I like this sort of posts. Keep going if you have the time!

Thank you! I shall try to do more of these posts!