Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh yes he even thinks she is hardworking. I remember him mentioning that to the person he was with, the day that Sunny attacked Dabbu.
Dylan was even talking to her using sign language. That was funny. :)
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post!!
That scene was beautiful! !
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Az07

Well Dylan started understanding dabbu a bit early. In the hotel sequence where the shoot out happened he did said to his friend that dabbu is hardworking. Also he liked her sincerity when she attacked neha & her replay to her. He did supported dabbu in front of neha. Also he realised that something is very important that she had to leave her shooting in between. Also last episode it's clear he cares for her & want her to find her talent by her own through hardships. Dabbu should face hardships other wise she will remain this childish & absent minded always which is not acceptable as a journalist 

bit early? sorry dear, jus my pov.. bt I dont think so... from day one he's bang on torturing her, dint bother to give her a chance to showcase her skills...  she chose another anchor remember? so I was saying on that lines that its late... I feel like he has realized she has got potential only after the sting operation was successful :D

I agree what you said partiallu... :D no offense, jus my view😃
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Oh yes he even thinks she is hardworking. I remember him mentioning that to the person he was with, the day that Sunny attacked Dabbu.

Dylan was even talking to her using sign language. That was funny. :)

yes he started noticing her talent after the sting operation yar! that's what I meant while saying... yep that scene was cute... deblan are a treat to watch
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamsenadam

Both the scenes of DebLan was amazing. 😛

The Hailey Road Constructions and drama doesn't seem interesting to me. Trouble for the Thakur family anyway.
I am wondering will the riot and DebLan romance be aired so early? They shot for it very recently. Maybe they will show Hailey road story first and then DebLan's part.

P.S. Dylan is already falling for her. 😆

agree with u... I'm not interested in hailey road drama🥱 I hope it gets wrapped up soon... and yes Dyllu is falling for her, I mean look at him, he's smiling while thinking abt her in the office..  duffer debjani... he  calls her duffer and he cares for her... ahh so sweet!
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was so happy to see that he isn't like other leads,  and actually appreciates his lady. 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well we gonna get a good Deblan treat today. :)
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Raj-

I was so happy to see that he isn't like other leads,  and actually appreciates his lady. 

true!⭐️
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Well we gonna get a good Deblan treat today. :)

😳