So Dylan thinks Debjani is a diamond in the rough... ;) :D

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely episode! Seriously, that small scene when Dylan offers her lift and the stereotype kinda scene where he turns on the radio to play romantic numbers was very good!πŸ˜›
And and... I think this one's the best! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Dylan is looking for Debjani. He thinks I dropped her by the gate, did the duffer safely get inside her home??πŸ˜† I was like laughing and 'awww'ing at the same time... 😳Really Dylan... so you care huh? The next moment he's back to hey What am I thinking! Rofl... 🀣Aamir's expressions were awesome there.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Dy-As-Jani face off following that was really niceπŸ˜ƒ

And later Dyllu gives her masaaledar task, to cover chat-bhandar newsπŸ˜† Boom! there are riots there... aahannn!! so that scene where Dyllu goes to rescue her and get trapped is coming yay!!πŸ₯³

And what amazed me was this one line- Dyllu thinks, I know Debjani, I know you are talented and that I'm being complete jerk here, but that will bring you to shine... ahh! Its late, but good that you admit it, she's a diamond in the roughπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Another awesome epi.. bt what's up with the hailey road drama (as per yesterday's precap) ugh! I hope they bring nice tracks. Lets see what's in store.

thanks for reading! Do post ur thoughts...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving #DebLan together :D They are sooo cuteee I can't wait for their resort romance after Dylan save Debjani 
lovesuku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome episode love dylan and dabbu 
lovelysuku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Cant wait for Deblan romance
i love dylan now sooo much
cant wait tomarrow loved the episode
coolfish68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely episode can't wait tomarrow
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well Dylan started understanding dabbu a bit early. In the hotel sequence where the shoot out happened he did said to his friend that dabbu is hardworking. Also he liked her sincerity when she attacked neha & her replay to her. He did supported dabbu in front of neha. Also he realised that something is very important that she had to leave her shooting in between. Also last episode it's clear he cares for her & want her to find her talent by her own through hardships. Dabbu should face hardships other wise she will remain this childish & absent minded always which is not acceptable as a journalist 
iamsenadam thumbnail
Both the scenes of DebLan was amazing. πŸ˜›
The Hailey Road Constructions and drama doesn't seem interesting to me. Trouble for the Thakur family anyway.
I am wondering will the riot and DebLan romance be aired so early? They shot for it very recently. Maybe they will show Hailey road story first and then DebLan's part.

P.S. Dylan is already falling for her. πŸ˜†
alisasilverstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamsenadam

Both the scenes of DebLan was amazing. πŸ˜›

The Hailey Road Constructions and drama doesn't seem interesting to me. Trouble for the Thakur family anyway.
I am wondering will the riot and DebLan romance be aired so early? They shot for it very recently. Maybe they will show Hailey road story first and then DebLan's part.

P.S. Dylan is already falling for her. πŸ˜†

I was wondering the same. But according to the precap, it must be aired this week itself.