Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

If the last line happens, then he still stands as a criminal. But usually in such cases people do  get the bail, sadly, I don't read much in today's thing  tbh, not till HC addresses the Verdict. 

I guess we can call him a Criminal here, even though he has been one since 2006. ðŸ˜†

And what I am saying is everyone anyway, calls him that since 2002 actually. So nothing has changed. ðŸ˜† And no, no newspaper is going to refer to him as a criminal or any other platform so it's all fine & dandy now. Fingers crossed. But I doubt it'll change anything. 
OMG. This reminded me of Sajni ka thread when the thread backfired...🤣 
Originally posted by: charminggenie

If the last line happens, then he still stands as a criminal. But usually in such cases people do  get the bail, sadly, I don't read much in today's thing  tbh, not till HC addresses the Verdict. 

I guess we can call him a Criminal here, even though he has been one since 2006. ðŸ˜†

Like I said, Lallu fans were saying let the courts decide, the courts convicted him, now they can't complain about me using the criminal tag. 😆
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

OMG did it backfire, did it???, did it?? where??  😆😆😆😆
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He is still a convicted criminal according to HC, only his sentence is suspended. Nothing to be happy about for Salman fans.

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
The fact that he is proven to be a  criminal according to court, jail or no jail. A  stigma on Salman's career.  
Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

He is still a convicted criminal according to HC, only his sentence is suspended. Nothing to be happy about for Salman fans.

Awww you poor thing. I ain't even a Sallu fan and I hit the nerve eh ðŸ˜† With your logic, he's a free man, so nothing to be happy about for Sallu bashers either ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

OMG did it backfire, did it???, did it?? where??  😆

Oh it certainly did no matter how much you pacify yourself and I loved it. Hahahha threads backfiring is a ritual around here ðŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Funny funny world. 

People have problems when Deepika manipulates Media.

But they are all ok when Salman manipulates Judicial system.. commits crime & butchers law. ðŸ˜†

And yet they go on calling others Hypocrites. Hello.. you are no different. ðŸ˜‰
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail

Awww you poor thing. I ain't even a Sallu fan and I hit the nerve eh ðŸ˜† With your logic, he's a free man, so nothing to be happy about for Sallu bashers either ðŸ˜†

At least he is guilty that he drove the car  and killed poor people on the footpath. . He will never to acquitted fully. Most likely his sentence will be  lessened. 

A stigma on Salman's legacy. Will always be, Jail or no Jail.  A criminal he is 
Edited by Johnny.Balraj - 8 years ago