Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

6th May : Ishq hai jaise hawaaon me (Page 21)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
But this time, rain i has to step up and try ... he alone cannot handle this phase, on his own !
he already feels bad realising that Dr Aman has a much more secure place in R's life, whatever the role is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitNeiRaFreak

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Dr. Aman has a free pass, woh kabhi bhi aa aur jaa sakta hai.
RK knows from Nachiket's side, perhaps someone should also know it from Ragini's side to make it a bit easier for them ...
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I think Aman will get to understand ... he seems to have got a whiff at the end. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
he has to know ... Kitni baar kebab mein haddi bana chahte hai woh
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Liked that Mango treewala scene

Aman and his imaginations LOL
Table ke niche waala scene was so hilarious LOL

But what was N trying to achieve with that boot he was wearing?Wink

He was just being playfulLOL Though he knew there would be no 'touch'LOL

The look on her face when she did thatLOL

She was like I have really underestimated this manEmbarrassed

YesEmbarrassed The flashbacks added more flavour! I wish we get some new flashbacks now ..

So I just assume that the Kiss happened while we saw the flashbacks??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed like in old movies two flowers come close and everything happens Wink LOLLOLLOL
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Won't be surprised if he asked RK to call him and talk about the pseudo Conference. Trust me, nobody calls a Chief Guest a day before the programme. 
Kuch bhi Nachiket LOL

Aman imagining 3 hrs trip with N was funny, though. Why would anyone carry a mango and climb the coconut tree to eat the mango? 

LOL Rachna..." Kuch bhi Nachiket " nahi " Kuch bhi NB "  bolo ... wo sanki aurat  Silly  kuch b halwa likh deti hai LOL in the name of her creativity and 15yrs long experience D'oh 

But Ragini's " mein apne aap ko rok nai paoongi " was so damn sexy Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

and now I hope we get to see them in their 3 hours drive and Pune trip Embarrassed coz I have the feeling that NB will throw heavy duty scenes of free loaders Ouch allowing us to imagine NeiRa in Pune trip all by ourself  LOL just the way I imagined THE Kiss happening during the flashbacks Wink  LOL

And please koi Dr. Aman ko thori akal de do to understand their situation now Confused and Ragini please go with Nachiket tomorrow Embarrassed and not with Aman Angry

Wese Overall beautiful Episode Embarrassed

Edited by NeiRaFreak - 06 May 2015 at 5:43pm
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
i felt bad for Neil in the last scene. looked like R was already waiting for Dr Aman to go home with him. didnt like her saying yes to him after refusing Neil. 
sampa79 IF-Dazzler
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

loved it today.. they were so good together. they need their time so bad. those looks! so much love and passion. that longing..Embarrassed 

i loved loved loved loved how R told him he needs to control himself or she wont be able to stop herself. moment of the day for me. 

Dr Aman was annoying. he is literally with her all the time.. give some breathing space to Ragini please.. he was being quite understanding sometime back, but today not so much.. but i felt in the last scene he understood what N meant. perhaps we'll see him backing out himself from dropping her home. 

next time around i would like R to initiate conversation with N, right now it looks like he is the only one who is desperate. perhaps she is being careful due to the sensitivity of the situation but its not a good idea to hold yourself everytime.

Totally agree 
even I felt ragini is holding something 
I didn't felt connect when it comes to ragini
we see neil love for ragini but for ragini don't know something is missing from her side

Go to top