Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I think Aman will get to understand ... he seems to have got a whiff at the end. 
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he has to know ... Kitni baar kebab mein haddi bana chahte hai woh
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

Yes😳 The flashbacks added more flavour! I wish we get some new flashbacks now ..

So I just assume that the Kiss happened while we saw the flashbacks??😳😳😳 like in old movies two flowers come close and everything happens πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Won't be surprised if he asked RK to call him and talk about the pseudo Conference. Trust me, nobody calls a Chief Guest a day before the programme. 

Kuch bhi Nachiket πŸ˜†

Aman imagining 3 hrs trip with N was funny, though. Why would anyone carry a mango and climb the coconut tree to eat the mango? 

LOL Rachna..." Kuch bhi Nachiket " nahi " Kuch bhi NB "  bolo ... wo sanki aurat  πŸ€ͺ  kuch b halwa likh deti hai πŸ˜† in the name of her creativity and 15yrs long experience  

But Ragini's " mein apne aap ko rok nai paoongi " was so damn sexy πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

and now I hope we get to see them in their 3 hours drive and Pune trip πŸ˜³ coz I have the feeling that NB will throw heavy duty scenes of free loaders  allowing us to imagine NeiRa in Pune trip all by ourself  πŸ˜† just the way I imagined THE Kiss happening during the flashbacks πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

And please koi Dr. Aman ko thori akal de do to understand their situation now πŸ˜• and Ragini please go with Nachiket tomorrow 😳 and not with Aman πŸ˜‘

Wese Overall beautiful Episode πŸ˜³
Edited by NeiRaFreak - 8 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i felt bad for Neil in the last scene. looked like R was already waiting for Dr Aman to go home with him. didnt like her saying yes to him after refusing Neil. 
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.

loved it today.. they were so good together. they need their time so bad. those looks! so much love and passion. that longing..😳 

i loved loved loved loved how R told him he needs to control himself or she wont be able to stop herself. moment of the day for me. 

Dr Aman was annoying. he is literally with her all the time.. give some breathing space to Ragini please.. he was being quite understanding sometime back, but today not so much.. but i felt in the last scene he understood what N meant. perhaps we'll see him backing out himself from dropping her home. 

next time around i would like R to initiate conversation with N, right now it looks like he is the only one who is desperate. perhaps she is being careful due to the sensitivity of the situation but its not a good idea to hold yourself everytime.

Totally agree 
even I felt ragini is holding something 
I didn't felt connect when it comes to ragini
we see neil love for ragini but for ragini don't know something is missing from her side
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Filza and Sampa
Now even Nachiket has just started expressing πŸ₯Ίthat  Aman is a KMH .

Ragini we are warning you.Nachiket is getting really angry now😑
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG i am officially dead this two are damn sexy...4 kids are very much justified...and this sexy hunk sa chuha is to die for... gt damn NB what was the use of those flashbacks i dont know...
Laat night there were so many beautiful dialouges but my mind was stuck to this 2 dialouges...

Nachiet--- "Yeh Dr.Aman kya humare dahej mein aye the?? 
                    Jab dekho Dr.Aman Dr.Aman"🀣
Apt word for this chipku chamanlal..

Ragini---" Mai apne apko rok nahi payungi""

Oh man she is damn sexy!!!!☺️
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Everyone here .. looks to be in high spirits .. 
How was the Show yesterday ?

Only thing .. I got to see was .. Aarav going to Babu Bhai and asking for some 20lakhs ..

Cool .. This kid seems to be extra-talented .. Already he's taken a loan of 10lakhs .. and is unable to pay .. now what for has he taken 20 more ?

Total, with interest he has now to pay .. around 36 lakhs .. 

OMG .. 

This is 6 more than what Harish Salve, eminent charges his clients per day .. 

Super-Talent Aarav ..