Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Jara Jara bahakata hai.. jalta hai.. aaj to mera tan badan.. RV !! (Page 4)

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

So now what is ur next step Ranveer to save Shikhar from getting married to Ishani. I have a better idea for u, now when after ur so much efforts also shikahr is not listening to u, u better throw ur triumph card, tell him he cant marry Ishani coz she is still ur legally wedded wife and u both have not divorced yet. Bechara tumhari so called wife ka dost bach jayega ek jalsaz ladki se shadi karne se
LOL

I think he will remember the divorce papers at last.. or Ish might find out that he never submittted those..
Whatever it is, he has getting a big jhatka when Ishani will say yes for the marriage..
Then I think that proving- her- characterless wala track will start..
IMO, that track has "Ranveer-ka-pachka" written all over it !! He will discover that she was innocent and never loved Chirag !! I really wish that happens !!
Big smileBig smile

ANyways, this guy lives so much in illusion na !! "Shikhar ko bachaunga" ! my foot !! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Originally posted by mint2

So now what is ur next step Ranveer to save Shikhar from getting married to Ishani. I have a better idea for u, now when after ur so much efforts also shikahr is not listening to u, u better throw ur triumph card, tell him he cant marry Ishani coz she is still ur legally wedded wife and u both have not divorced yet. Bechara tumhari so called wife ka dost bach jayega ek jalsaz ladki se shadi karne se
LOL

I think he will remember the divorce papers at last.. or Ish might find out that he never submittted those..
Whatever it is, he has getting a big jhatka when Ishani will say yes for the marriage..
Then I think that proving- her- characterless wala track will start..
IMO, that track has "Ranveer-ka-pachka" written all over it !! He will discover that she was innocent and never loved Chirag !! I really wish that happens !!
Big smileBig smile

ANyways, this guy lives so much in illusion na !! "Shikhar ko bachaunga" ! my foot !! LOLLOL

Shikhar ka to bas naam hai bacha to wo apne aap ko raha hai, kyonki agar ishani unski jindagi se chali gayi to wo jarur Marjayega LOL
matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Finally.. I watched the episode!!!

jala jala re..

jala jala re..jala RVParty

so much in the name of moving on! huh!

for him, Ritika was non existent todayLOLLOLLOL so yayyy for that!LOL

n why is Shikhar so much mad at RV bina baat kaOuch poor guy..before RV started with unlucky girl crap, Shikhar was already giving him deadly looksOuch whyOuch

maan na maan main tera mehmaan types ban gaya Shikhar...I want brainy Shikhar back who instead of being Majnu...uses brain n connect the dots!Approve

n RV ke toh kya kehne...Day Dreaming

CVs..can we have him out of three piecer suits? I mean, I feel hot (garmi wala)LOL when I see him in that layers of clothesLOLLOLLOL

Precap - wow!! will Shikhar not try to investigate ki Ishani is yet divorced or notOuch janaab shaadi karne chal padeLOLLOLLOL but good for us!!! atleast RV will panic n burn moreEvil Smile

Hey Pallu, good that you got to watch finally ! Thumbs Up
We finally saw the RV burning from head to toe ! Brainy Shikhar will be back only after he discovers that Ishani still loves Ranveer.. till then he will probably not think..  DeadDead

For RV, you are right, he needs to come out of the 3 piece, the "heat", jealousy and the sling is clouding his brain !!  Big smileBig smileBig smile

Ri might as well be piece of furniture, do we care !!

Divorce paper will be most sought after document now, I think ! Someone should realize that it needs to be filed, if not already done.. Mostly Amba or Ri will think about it I think.. Amba is smart that way..

Tomorrow he will get jhatka from Shikhar and get drunk.. such an irony.. when Ish was in jail, he was keeping himself fit, we saw him on treadmill and never saw him drunk like Devdas.. now she is back and he starts drinking !! LOLLOLLOL

Edited by matsh - 06 May 2015 at 10:51pm

Go to top