Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Jara Jara bahakata hai.. jalta hai.. aaj to mera tan badan.. RV !! (Page 3)

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Finally.. I watched the episode!!!

jala jala re..

jala jala re..jala RVParty

so much in the name of moving on! huh!

for him, Ritika was non existent todayLOLLOLLOL so yayyy for that!LOL

n why is Shikhar so much mad at RV bina baat kaOuch poor guy..before RV started with unlucky girl crap, Shikhar was already giving him deadly looksOuch whyOuch

maan na maan main tera mehmaan types ban gaya Shikhar...I want brainy Shikhar back who instead of being Majnu...uses brain n connect the dots!Approve

n RV ke toh kya kehne...Day Dreaming

CVs..can we have him out of three piecer suits? I mean, I feel hot (garmi wala)LOL when I see him in that layers of clothesLOLLOLLOL

Precap - wow!! will Shikhar not try to investigate ki Ishani is yet divorced or notOuch janaab shaadi karne chal padeLOLLOLLOL but good for us!!! atleast RV will panic n burn moreEvil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveerNidhi..matshtellmemas123

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Finally.. I watched the episode!!!

jala jala re..

jala jala re..jala RVParty

so much in the name of moving on! huh!

for him, Ritika was non existent todayLOLLOLLOL so yayyy for that!LOL

n why is Shikhar so much mad at RV bina baat kaOuch poor guy..before RV started with unlucky girl crap, Shikhar was already giving him deadly looksOuch whyOuch

maan na maan main tera mehmaan types ban gaya Shikhar...I want brainy Shikhar back who instead of being Majnu...uses brain n connect the dots!Approve

n RV ke toh kya kehne...Day Dreaming

CVs..can we have him out of three piecer suits? I mean, I feel hot (garmi wala)LOL when I see him in that layers of clothesLOLLOLLOL

Precap - wow!! will Shikhar not try to investigate ki Ishani is yet divorced or notOuch janaab shaadi karne chal padeLOLLOLLOL but good for us!!! atleast RV will panic n burn moreEvil Smile
Pallu can u blame ranveer he hasn't seen ishaani for atleast 7 months and now when he wants to be with her she is just not getting his hints.Now ranveer is just gonna fulfill his promise and won't let go off ishaani no matter whosoever tries to come in between.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSfanktlktellmepalluluvsmaan

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Today the way rv was glaring when he saw ishaani .My gosh those eyes were speaking something other than what was being blurted out from his mouth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSfanktlkmatsh

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i will love o see shikhar face when ishani will NOT marry him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer-lover

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Oh seriously, Ranveer are u seriously trying to save Shikhar from Ishani coz he is Ritika's friend so hez urs frnd too, than dear if u are so much concerned about Shikhar better ask his friend Ritika to go and stop him, why are u getting so involve in it. Isiliye tumhe Ritika ki tension nhi thi, par usse jyada uske frnd ki ho rahi thiShockedShockedWink
We feel ki tumhara dil kuch kah raha hai or dimag kuch or, or jubaan to kuch aur hi bol rahi hai. LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSmatshtellme

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
So now what is ur next step Ranveer to save Shikhar from getting married to Ishani. I have a better idea for u, now when after ur so much efforts also shikahr is not listening to u, u better throw ur triumph card, tell him he cant marry Ishani coz she is still ur legally wedded wife and u both have not divorced yet. Bechara tumhari so called wife ka dost bach jayega ek jalsaz ladki se shadi karne se
LOL
favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

RV burning to core !!!

YES, this is what we wanted to watch !! Big smileBig smile
Why make claims of moving on man..  you can not even move an inch away from her ! Don't even try, take our advice !! Embarrassed He was almost male bi*** today !

The kitchen scene was better than expected.. After that big lecture that Mr Righteous RV gave, Ishani quieted him down in 2 sentences and his face was worth watching.. So now he also knows that she thinks he is married to Ri and it's his kid.. Good job Ishani !! Clap

Again he burned looking at Ishani being invited for cake cutting ! and now he is upto saving Shikhar..
My dear, what about saving YOURSELF first ? That is the first rule of saving people who are drowning !! ROFL

Baa and Kanchan started planning for the wedding already.. Baa meherban to bhagwan bhi meherbaan !! These two made me laugh today.. they are treating IshKar like kids, not even talking to them first, pahle se hi marriage ke bhi plan chalu !!LOL

Lovely pre-cap tomorrow - RV vs Shikhar !!
RV tells Shikhar -I am your wellwisher (phewww!!) and I don't want any girl coming between our friendship..
Shikhar tells RV that he does not want to talk about Ishani since he will be probably getting married to her very soon !!
RV's face falls to floor !!

I know I am sounding too sadist on RV, but how much I have defended him so far, he was trying to be very mean today ! so it was nice to see that he was being paid back by everyone !! So please take it in that spirit !!

Hug

Dear Goldie first hats off to ur beautifull anali station especially that line where u told first save ur self then save others that's 100% suits for Rv because he can't see Jeeta jagta museebad beside him with that belly who knows it may b a fake pregnency who is goin to save him on that day where he will come to know about that rithikas truth and ishani truth any some more head cracking episodes are definetly stored for us in future atleast till ishani finding abut real culprit in her mom murder

Edited by favjassi - 06 May 2015 at 3:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matsh

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Funny post. Loved it. RV is possessive. No matter whatever he says. Saving Sikhar from Ishani is just an alibi. The reality is that Ranveer can't see Ishani with anyone else. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75matsh

Go to top