Jara Jara bahakata hai.. jalta hai.. aaj to mera tan badan.. RV !! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh seriously, Ranveer are u seriously trying to save Shikhar from Ishani coz he is Ritika's friend so hez urs frnd too, than dear if u are so much concerned about Shikhar better ask his friend Ritika to go and stop him, why are u getting so involve in it. Isiliye tumhe Ritika ki tension nhi thi, par usse jyada uske frnd ki ho rahi thiπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
We feel ki tumhara dil kuch kah raha hai or dimag kuch or, or jubaan to kuch aur hi bol rahi hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
So now what is ur next step Ranveer to save Shikhar from getting married to Ishani. I have a better idea for u, now when after ur so much efforts also shikahr is not listening to u, u better throw ur triumph card, tell him he cant marry Ishani coz she is still ur legally wedded wife and u both have not divorced yet. Bechara tumhari so called wife ka dost bach jayega ek jalsaz ladki se shadi karne se
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by matsh

RV burning to core !!!

YES, this is what we wanted to watch !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Why make claims of moving on man..  you can not even move an inch away from her ! Don't even try, take our advice !! 😳 He was almost male bi*** today !

The kitchen scene was better than expected.. After that big lecture that Mr Righteous RV gave, Ishani quieted him down in 2 sentences and his face was worth watching.. So now he also knows that she thinks he is married to Ri and it's his kid.. Good job Ishani !! πŸ‘

Again he burned looking at Ishani being invited for cake cutting ! and now he is upto saving Shikhar..
My dear, what about saving YOURSELF first ? That is the first rule of saving people who are drowning !! 🀣

Baa and Kanchan started planning for the wedding already.. Baa meherban to bhagwan bhi meherbaan !! These two made me laugh today.. they are treating IshKar like kids, not even talking to them first, pahle se hi marriage ke bhi plan chalu !!πŸ˜†

Lovely pre-cap tomorrow - RV vs Shikhar !!
RV tells Shikhar -I am your wellwisher (phewww!!) and I don't want any girl coming between our friendship..
Shikhar tells RV that he does not want to talk about Ishani since he will be probably getting married to her very soon !!
RV's face falls to floor !!

I know I am sounding too sadist on RV, but how much I have defended him so far, he was trying to be very mean today ! so it was nice to see that he was being paid back by everyone !! So please take it in that spirit !!

πŸ€—

Dear Goldie first hats off to ur beautifull anali station especially that line where u told first save ur self then save others that's 100% suits for Rv because he can't see Jeeta jagta museebad beside him with that belly who knows it may b a fake pregnency who is goin to save him on that day where he will come to know about that rithikas truth and ishani truth any some more head cracking episodes are definetly stored for us in future atleast till ishani finding abut real culprit in her mom murder
Edited by favjassi - 8 years ago
Funny post. Loved it. RV is possessive. No matter whatever he says. Saving Sikhar from Ishani is just an alibi. The reality is that Ranveer can't see Ishani with anyone else. 
Originally posted by mint2

So now what is ur next step Ranveer to save Shikhar from getting married to Ishani. I have a better idea for u, now when after ur so much efforts also shikahr is not listening to u, u better throw ur triumph card, tell him he cant marry Ishani coz she is still ur legally wedded wife and u both have not divorced yet. Bechara tumhari so called wife ka dost bach jayega ek jalsaz ladki se shadi karne se
πŸ˜†

I think he will remember the divorce papers at last.. or Ish might find out that he never submittted those..
Whatever it is, he has getting a big jhatka when Ishani will say yes for the marriage..
Then I think that proving- her- characterless wala track will start..
IMO, that track has "Ranveer-ka-pachka" written all over it !! He will discover that she was innocent and never loved Chirag !! I really wish that happens !!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ANyways, this guy lives so much in illusion na !! "Shikhar ko bachaunga" ! my foot !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by matsh

I think he will remember the divorce papers at last.. or Ish might find out that he never submittted those..
Whatever it is, he has getting a big jhatka when Ishani will say yes for the marriage..
Then I think that proving- her- characterless wala track will start..
IMO, that track has "Ranveer-ka-pachka" written all over it !! He will discover that she was innocent and never loved Chirag !! I really wish that happens !!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ANyways, this guy lives so much in illusion na !! "Shikhar ko bachaunga" ! my foot !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shikhar ka to bas naam hai bacha to wo apne aap ko raha hai, kyonki agar ishani unski jindagi se chali gayi to wo jarur Marjayega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Finally.. I watched the episode!!!

jala jala re..

jala jala re..jala RVπŸ₯³

so much in the name of moving on! huh!

for him, Ritika was non existent todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so yayyy for that!πŸ˜†

n why is Shikhar so much mad at RV bina baat ka poor guy..before RV started with unlucky girl crap, Shikhar was already giving him deadly looks why

maan na maan main tera mehmaan types ban gaya Shikhar...I want brainy Shikhar back who instead of being Majnu...uses brain n connect the dots!

n RV ke toh kya kehne...

CVs..can we have him out of three piecer suits? I mean, I feel hot (garmi wala)πŸ˜† when I see him in that layers of clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap - wow!! will Shikhar not try to investigate ki Ishani is yet divorced or not janaab shaadi karne chal padeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but good for us!!! atleast RV will panic n burn more😈

Hey Pallu, good that you got to watch finally ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
We finally saw the RV burning from head to toe ! Brainy Shikhar will be back only after he discovers that Ishani still loves Ranveer.. till then he will probably not think..  🀒🀒

For RV, you are right, he needs to come out of the 3 piece, the "heat", jealousy and the sling is clouding his brain !!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ri might as well be piece of furniture, do we care !!

Divorce paper will be most sought after document now, I think ! Someone should realize that it needs to be filed, if not already done.. Mostly Amba or Ri will think about it I think.. Amba is smart that way..

Tomorrow he will get jhatka from Shikhar and get drunk.. such an irony.. when Ish was in jail, he was keeping himself fit, we saw him on treadmill and never saw him drunk like Devdas.. now she is back and he starts drinking !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by matsh - 8 years ago