Jara Jara bahakata hai.. jalta hai.. aaj to mera tan badan.. RV !!

Posted: 8 years ago
RV burning to core !!!

YES, this is what we wanted to watch !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Why make claims of moving on man..  you can not even move an inch away from her ! Don't even try, take our advice !! 😳 He was almost male bi*** today !

The kitchen scene was better than expected.. After that big lecture that Mr Righteous RV gave, Ishani quieted him down in 2 sentences and his face was worth watching.. So now he also knows that she thinks he is married to Ri and it's his kid.. Good job Ishani !! πŸ‘

Again he burned looking at Ishani being invited for cake cutting ! and now he is upto saving Shikhar..
My dear, what about saving YOURSELF first ? That is the first rule of saving people who are drowning !! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Baa and Kanchan started planning for the wedding already.. Baa meherban to bhagwan bhi meherbaan !! These two made me laugh today.. they are treating IshKar like kids, not even talking to them first, pahle se hi marriage ke bhi plan chalu !!πŸ˜†

Lovely pre-cap tomorrow - RV vs Shikhar !!
RV tells Shikhar -I am your wellwisher (phewww!!) and I don't want any girl coming between our friendship..
Shikhar tells RV that he does not want to talk about Ishani since he will be probably getting married to her very soon !!
RV's face falls to floor !!

I know I am sounding too sadist on RV, but how much I have defended him so far, he was trying to be very mean today ! so it was nice to see that he was being paid back by everyone !! So please take it in that spirit !!

πŸ€—

Edited by matsh - 8 years ago
He is warning her to keep away from shikar cause he has his eyes set on her...

All in the name of moving on

Nebuna he is admitting it himself .Remember he told ishaani that you will always find me next to you.Our rv's mad love for ishaani is back.
Ranveer is Ishani obsessive lover expect he's human and not negative but its a different side of an obsessive lover.
Originally posted by bbishveer

Nebuna he is admitting it himself .Remember he told ishaani that you will always find me next to you.Our rv's mad love for ishaani is back.

Wasn't he cute today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Burn Burn! He will burn more now 😈
Originally posted by nebuna

Nebuna very soon ishveer would be singing out to each other idhar bhi udhar bhi yahaan bhi wahaan bhi dono taraf lagi yeh aag dono taraf jaagi yeh pyaas hum tum kitne door door door kitne paas☺️. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
Good to see him burning 
Btw I missed kitchen wala scene 

Precap was awesome 

Then he'll rush to kiss, shayad 
Originally posted by nebuna

Nebuna, our wishes are getting answered !! CVs are meherbaan.. !!😳
Yet to watch it. But has everyone forgotten to investigate abt falguni's death mystery? Even shekhar is very much desperate to get marriage with ishani to remain in dark abt her past. I m not getting any head n tail of this present storyline of this serial.
When I read that he warned Ishani to stay away from Shikhar, I wanted to laugh out loud. He's so jealous but using the pretence of saving Shikhar as a way to keep him away from Ishani 🀣

Paagal hai!