Bandhan - Arhi FF- Note- 26July 2015 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
I am sure that guptha's daughter who going to marry Arnie is not Khushi..

I lyk payal and her family..sharmas right??. Khushi gets all love and affection from three only..

But her prince charming is coming soon right..
Waiting for Arshi meeting 😳
Cont soon.. 😉
Thaxs 4 pm yaar 😊
I THINK THE GUPTAS DAUGHTER IS SOME BRAT NOT KUSHI THEN HOW WILLARNAV AND KUSHI GET MARRIED THERE MAY BE A TWIST
i think anjali and nani will choose kushi for arnav
madhu, Love you dear🤗 
When I started writing fictions, I didn't know any one...though I am writing since last 4 years but Fictions world was new and I was oblivious and still I am and I like that way , you know why? because it doesn't make me like others.
I don't feel any difference ...You and I and all these readers have one thing in common...LOVE OF ARSHI and that counts the most for me.\

I started my story A silent roar which is close to my heart as always will be...and I met with so many friends like yourself who were always there to cheer me up , waited for next and always commented to raise the bar of confidence...

I had some who actually don't come any more and I missed them so much...they gave me too much love...and I feel the same ...

madhu , you are such a good writer yourself, trust me ...not just saying it...don't look at how many people come and read ...write from your heart and as I believe , if your writing is powerful then don't worry...readers will find you...

you are making me humble...thanx 🤗

and Jao ...maaf kiya...😊 thnx for PMing me😊

now update

such a lovely progression, but why do I think that Khushi is not the girl for Arnav they are going to see???Just a feeling...

Shyam is right , Khushi is snatching love ...but why not she is such a loving person.

I can't wait for their meeting...why am I feeling it will be the most crazy one ever...😆

Great update
Pls continue soon
can't wait for the meet awesome udpate

Note -A friend of mine was in hospital and she has a small baby to take care of, So i was there through out that's why could get the chance to write and update.

Sorry for not able to update on Friday 5th June.
It's ok
Glad to hear that you're helping your friend
Hope your friend is better now
Will wait for the update
Take care
Thanks for the note
** note..
Extremely sorry for taking so long but still not able to update... 
never thought i would be posting a note again😭..

In my AD lot of things are going on...

first friend's hospitalization, then school holiday, then i fell sick, then guest visits, never ending work ...

by july first week i will be able to update..