Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice story... Loved to read more...
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

madhu I was hoping the to see each other and that is what happened here.That is the way you are pacing this story.👏

So Raizadas have Riya for him, but I am sure that is the drama point because he already have seen Khushi and now Riya is out...Riya's drama will start now...hmm. Nani is not happy at the very first place and I am sure when she will see khushi game will change.

So waiting for their meeting now

Payal is really good and sincere 😊

thanks dear, i am glad i was able to match your hope😊... yep as you know how evil is Gupta family..

Thanks a lot for guiding for link i did it👏
mamidis thumbnail
very nice update. Waiting for face to face meeting.
madhu1210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamidis

very nice update. Waiting for face to face meeting.

thanks.. soon
jyothirockz thumbnail
WOW... Khushi is such a caring helpful soul,in spite of the hardships she has been facing. She was worried for Aman, she was worrried for the old lady. 
Worried about that creep Shyam. Hope he wont be able to lay his dirty hands on Khushi. 
But seriously, Nani got decieved so easily with evil Gupta's pretense and Riya too.
Can't wait for Arnav and Khushi meet. She needs his strength and support to keep such evil Gupta's out of her life and Arnav needs such Angle like Khushi to bring happiness and her designs along with Payal's to keep his business afloat.
I so love this Payal too. 
madhu1210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnulu

Nice FF

Read all the chapters in one go. Till now loved how the story is progressing. 

Feeling bad for Khushi, hope she comes out of her family's cluth soon. Loved the bond between Khushi and payal's family and payal. Atleast she has someone to share her worries. Hope Arnav knows what he is planning against Gupta's in accepting the marriage proposal. Arnav's eyes fell on Khushi. Waiting for their face to face meet. Poor girls worrying abt Aman. Loved their selfessness towards others.

Continue soon.

Get well soon. Take care of urself and ur son.

Thanks a lot for taking time out n reading... 

Yes she is girl who had heart of gold...
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No one can proceed with marriage preparation...Arnav met Khushi...yaaayy ...
madhu1210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothirockz

WOW... Khushi is such a caring helpful soul,in spite of the hardships she has been facing. She was worried for Aman, she was worrried for the old lady. 

Worried about that creep Shyam. Hope he wont be able to lay his dirty hands on Khushi. 
But seriously, Nani got decieved so easily with evil Gupta's pretense and Riya too.
Can't wait for Arnav and Khushi meet. She needs his strength and support to keep such evil Gupta's out of her life and Arnav needs such Angle like Khushi to bring happiness and her designs along with Payal's to keep his business afloat.
I so love this Payal too. 

Wow! !thanks for such a lovely comment..

Nani is went ahead because Arnav agreed n he brought this proposal.

nitrit95 thumbnail
this is such a sweet story totaly loved it thk u 🤗
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God... I loved this update...

I wish you wrote entire story in one update. I can't wait to read more. I think I'm addicting to this story. Wonderful awesome fabulous beautiful update.

Thanks for the PM and update

Take care and hope everything is fine with you and your friend. Convey my love to your son... ❤️