Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

We desperately need something unpredictable and crazy to happen on this show. This could be it. ðŸ˜†

TRP is so high ..did u see ? This time it broke previous sns record ..oh god😲 7.1
Edited by basuanasuya - 8 years ago
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

TRP is so high ..did u see ? This time it broke previous sns record ..oh god😲 7.1

Yes I did. Posted the link in the TRP thread. I haven't even watched the show in a week. So what was responsible for the huge rise? Paridhi throwing Gopi out, Paridhi-Koki-Gopi plan, Jigar blasting Ahem, Gopi vs Mansi...Looks like sautan drama part 2 is a big hit! 

High TRPs mean only one thing: drag the track out even further. Gayatri mentioned in another thread that Ahem tells Mansi he wants to marry her and doesn't want Gopi in his life anymore.

It's just going round and round and round in circles. 

If they want to prolong the track at least give more screen space to kids. So far all have been wasted. Even the kids in the last leap were given more to do initially. 
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I did. Posted the link in the TRP thread. I haven't even watched the show in a week. So what was responsible for the huge rise? Paridhi throwing Gopi out, Paridhi-Koki-Gopi plan, Jigar blasting Ahem, Gopi vs Mansi...Looks like sautan drama part 2 is a big hit! 

High TRPs mean only one thing: drag the track out even further. Gayatri mentioned in another thread that Ahem tells Mansi he wants to marry her and doesn't want Gopi in his life anymore.

If they want to prolong the track at least give more screen space to kids. So far all have been wasted. Even the kids in the last leap were given more to do initially. 

Oh man people like Sautan drama ,is it  cvs will now milk this popularity until Mansi does one two murder plans 
Last leap kids I loved them so much ..moreover I loved their chemistry with grown up ones, like that time Vidya Gopi ,tolu molu Rashi ..ahem Vidya  phone convo...miss them ..wish they have not taken so long leap 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Oh man people like Sautan drama ,is it  cvs will now milk this popularity until Mansi does one two murder plans 
Last leap kids I loved them so much ..moreover I loved their chemistry with grown up ones, like that time Vidya Gopi ,tolu molu Rashi ..ahem Vidya  phone convo...miss them ..wish they have not taken so long leap 

No more murders!!! NAHI! I can't take it anymore. ðŸ¤¢

Actually, kinda won't mind much if they kill off Koki. I know...I'm evil. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜†

The kids badly need tracks of their own rather than just add to the background scenery alongside Chirag/Parag.

I know we're not supposed to mention other shows, but another show that recently took a leap have the kid sharing equal screen space with the parents. It adds something new to the show.

At this rate I feel as if they could show absolutely anything on SNS and the show will always maintain high TRPs. 
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Anasuya... MM boys ka Bhaang ka result we all know... what happened, that's when Gia left. they shot all over again all the intimate scenes ...😉.. That time also idiot Ahem did not know what he did and hell Gopi was scared to tell she is pregnant with Meera...😆 ðŸ˜†.. omg... nostalgic..
I am very surprised abt the TRP 7.1 ...😲..
Kokila is a centric character Nikki, she wont be killed till the end.. she will be like Baa of KSBKBT...😆.. sorry your wish is not granted...😆😆😉
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is desperate   she wants Ahem and she knows Ahem loves Gopi  so  to make  Gopi jealous she will  attempt anything to get Gopi to leave.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well if Ahem is insisting on getting married to Mansi, then there is no harm in her seducing him. ðŸ˜† 

I say bring it on! Let's see what he does in this situation. ðŸ˜†

Yes, that will be interesting.😆
kavitha_r thumbnail

@bold: That is true. But he would have told this at least 100 times.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Anasuya... MM boys ka Bhaang ka result we all know... what happened, that's when Gia left. they shot all over again all the intimate scenes ...😉.. That time also idiot Ahem did not know what he did and hell Gopi was scared to tell she is pregnant with Meera...😆 ðŸ˜†.. omg... nostalgic..

I am very surprised abt the TRP 7.1 ...😲..
Kokila is a centric character Nikki, she wont be killed till the end.. she will be like Baa of KSBKBT...😆.. sorry your wish is not granted...😆😆😉

Mansi can try to kill Gopi. It won't make any difference to Ahem whether she lives or dies.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

@bold: That is true. But he would have told this at least 100 times.

Just goes to show he is a lost cause. ðŸ˜†