TV's Shadi yaa problems ka pahad...

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
why TV 's shadi dont happened without any disturbance πŸ˜† i m still watching the show bt i feel todays episode is very fast and why everyone delivering dialogs like this 😲 may be i feel like this becaz i m watching it after two days bt still the way aarushi did things faster i was like what is happening and neelima she is scratching her head πŸ˜† how can a lizard land and stay in hair its imposible...i was like 🀣 agar mere sar mein hota toh mein toh pakka chillati and itani badi zinda lizard koi sar me kaise dal sakta hai ... πŸ˜• and Arhaan didnt notice it how ..they were sitting behind her.. bt mugdha is looking gorgeous and hair style acchi hai bt aur bhi acchi ho sakti thi..Edited by Renu111 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Satyavachan Renu... problems toh har TV shaadi ka hissa hain but Neelima-Gautam's wedding has broken quite a few records I think πŸ˜† Yeah, everything was getting handled very quickly today, but I'm very happy about that πŸ˜† Yeh track jitni jadli khatam ho ootna accha! πŸ₯±  πŸ˜†
And lizard maharaj ki baat hi mat kar! I am very afraid of lizards and it was horrriibblle to see it crawling in her hair πŸ€’  main oos waqt forum pe timepass kar rahi thi because I couldn't watch it πŸ˜† haha   

And oh it was a good surprise that Priyanka was not behind that plan. After that party wala cake incident, I was sure she is capable of this also :/ but am glad she just hired a detective. That was a good twist by the CVs!   
Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Mugs ka hairstyle mujhe pehle toh bilkul accha nahi laga tha, but after seeing her pics and this sequence, I felt it's nice. But yeah, it could have been muuuccchhh better. It would have looked amazing if she had just left it open :) but I guess kanyadaan karna hain toh thoda mature lagna banta hain :))) and that was another sweet idea by the CVs πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Renu111 thumbnail
@ranju di ur color changed congratulations πŸ‘ and yes wahi toh yeh shadiyaan easy kyon nahi hoti...and i m too afraid of lizards and this is the heigjt of cv's and i like mugs hairstyle bt it should be properly done..and u r right its very sweet they r showing kanyadan by Arhaan πŸ˜ƒ and i yesterday i felt priyanka did this becaz the way she left suddenly bt relief...
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you Renu.. Lekin ye drama hai.. So shaadi me drama hona zarusi hai.. And lizard didn't just land like that.. Do u remeber, there was a spoiler that said tht A POISONOUS INSECT WILL BE PUT IN NILIMA'S HAIR. The lizard is that so called poisonous insect.. The beautician put it inside the wid and covered Nilima's hair with it.. 
Arushi does looks beautiful.. But I didn't like her saree at all.. It looked as it it had been brought from the junkyard πŸ˜•
Renu111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

I agree with you Renu.. Lekin ye drama hai.. So shaadi me drama hona zarusi hai.. And lizard didn't just land like that.. Do u remeber, there was a spoiler that said tht A POISONOUS INSECT WILL BE PUT IN NILIMA'S HAIR. The lizard is that so called poisonous insect.. The beautician put it inside the wid and covered Nilima's hair with it..

Arushi does looks beautiful.. But I didn't like her saree at all.. It looked as it it had been brought from the junkyardπŸ˜•

yes i know without drama serial chalati nahi and lizard i know that spoiler article bt its nt insect and i hate lizard eww while watching episode i didnt looked on screen whenever they showed it..and aarushi saari is simple bt atleast its properly draped..
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

@ranju di ur color changed congratulations πŸ‘ and yes wahi toh yeh shadiyaan easy kyon nahi hoti...and i m too afraid of lizards and this is the heigjt of cv's and i like mugs hairstyle bt it should be properly done..and u r right its very sweet they r showing kanyadan by Arhaan πŸ˜ƒ and i yesterday i felt priyanka did this becaz the way she left suddenly bt relief...

haha colour change hua coz I asked the FF DT to delete some threads and so I lost about 200 posts πŸ˜† will have to make more posts to get rid of this duttyyy yellow colour Again  πŸ˜†
Renu111 thumbnail
what 😲u urself change ur color ... πŸ˜† tabhi mein sochu ke kuch toh gadbad hai hahaEdited by Renu111 - 8 years ago