India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

TV's Shadi yaa problems ka pahad...

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
why TV 's shadi dont happened without any disturbance LOL i m still watching the show bt i feel todays episode is very fast and why everyone delivering dialogs like this Shocked may be i feel like this becaz i m watching it after two days bt still the way aarushi did things faster i was like what is happening and neelima she is scratching her head LOL how can a lizard land and stay in hair its imposible...i was like ROFL agar mere sar mein hota toh mein toh pakka chillati and itani badi zinda lizard koi sar me kaise dal sakta hai ... Confused and Arhaan didnt notice it how ..they were sitting behind her.. bt mugdha is looking gorgeous and hair style acchi hai bt aur bhi acchi ho sakti thi..

Edited by Renu111 - 06 May 2015 at 11:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95kautilya04OmkaraKiParvati

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Satyavachan Renu... problems toh har TV shaadi ka hissa hain but Neelima-Gautam's wedding has broken quite a few records I think LOL Yeah, everything was getting handled very quickly today, but I'm very happy about that LOL Yeh track jitni jadli khatam ho ootna accha! Sleepy  LOL
And lizard maharaj ki baat hi mat kar! I am very afraid of lizards and it was horrriibblle to see it crawling in her hair Dead  main oos waqt forum pe timepass kar rahi thi because I couldn't watch it LOL haha   

And oh it was a good surprise that Priyanka was not behind that plan. After that party wala cake incident, I was sure she is capable of this also :/ but am glad she just hired a detective. That was a good twist by the CVs!   

Edited by kautilya04 - 06 May 2015 at 11:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Mugs ka hairstyle mujhe pehle toh bilkul accha nahi laga tha, but after seeing her pics and this sequence, I felt it's nice. But yeah, it could have been muuuccchhh better. It would have looked amazing if she had just left it open :) but I guess kanyadaan karna hain toh thoda mature lagna banta hain :))) and that was another sweet idea by the CVs Thumbs Up 

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@ranju di ur color changed congratulations Clap and yes wahi toh yeh shadiyaan easy kyon nahi hoti...and i m too afraid of lizards and this is the heigjt of cv's and i like mugs hairstyle bt it should be properly done..and u r right its very sweet they r showing kanyadan by Arhaan Big smile and i yesterday i felt priyanka did this becaz the way she left suddenly bt relief...

kautilya04

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Renu.. Lekin ye drama hai.. So shaadi me drama hona zarusi hai.. And lizard didn't just land like that.. Do u remeber, there was a spoiler that said tht A POISONOUS INSECT WILL BE PUT IN NILIMA'S HAIR. The lizard is that so called poisonous insect.. The beautician put it inside the wid and covered Nilima's hair with it.. 
Arushi does looks beautiful.. But I didn't like her saree at all.. It looked as it it had been brought from the junkyard Confused

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

I agree with you Renu.. Lekin ye drama hai.. So shaadi me drama hona zarusi hai.. And lizard didn't just land like that.. Do u remeber, there was a spoiler that said tht A POISONOUS INSECT WILL BE PUT IN NILIMA'S HAIR. The lizard is that so called poisonous insect.. The beautician put it inside the wid and covered Nilima's hair with it..
Arushi does looks beautiful.. But I didn't like her saree at all.. It looked as it it had been brought from the junkyardConfused
yes i know without drama serial chalati nahi Ouch and lizard i know that spoiler article bt its nt insect and i hate lizard eww while watching episode i didnt looked on screen whenever they showed it..and aarushi saari is simple bt atleast its properly draped..
kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

@ranju di ur color changed congratulations Clap and yes wahi toh yeh shadiyaan easy kyon nahi hoti...and i m too afraid of lizards and this is the heigjt of cv's and i like mugs hairstyle bt it should be properly done..and u r right its very sweet they r showing kanyadan by Arhaan Big smile and i yesterday i felt priyanka did this becaz the way she left suddenly bt relief...

haha colour change hua coz I asked the FF DT to delete some threads and so I lost about 200 posts LOL will have to make more posts to get rid of this duttyyy yellow colour Again  D'ohLOL

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
what Shockedu urself change ur color ... LOL tabhi mein sochu ke kuch toh gadbad hai haha

Edited by Renu111 - 07 May 2015 at 10:46am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index