Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi and her so called sacrifice

_Manahil_ Senior Member
_Manahil_
_Manahil_

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Anandi is seriously Dead
i found her funny when she is moving out hurriedly in Jagyas absence because he thinks he will try to stop her 
Amazing lady he did not keep you in house When you were asking him to help you move out he clearly said i cannot do anything in this Its between you and Dadisaa He did not keep you in house  he will not ask  to stop you either 
Just now he said   i have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters still she thinks he will stop her if she wants to move outWacko

and then she directly said to Ganga why she is  moving out  

and she was taunting Ganga  She rubbed on Ganga's face she heard her and Jagya's conversation She taunted  Ganga it will be better i move out then you can tell Mannu whatever you want i will tell shivam whatever i want 

Wow Anandi Deadnever realize your mistake but rub your so called greatness on others faces and do drama of being eternal sacrificing   Her so called sacrifice here is nothing but a joke 

Anandi does not understand if she would be doing these kind of acts from Shiv Niketan as well what she did in Mannu Ratan;'s matter Ganga would have minded that 

but she cannot take understand her mistake but moving out and she has beaten the drum in front of Dadisaa why she is moving out for Ganga because she has poison in her heart against her and Dadisaa will rub that on Jagya and Ganga 's  Anandi left house because of you both peaceful life Jagya and Ganga will be guilty  Jagya is complete innocent  Ganga she has wronged only Jagya i don't think she has done any wrong to Anandi that she should guilty about but Anandi is making her 

Nice drama Anandi 

Creatives want to show Anandi as a woman who have a heart of pure gold but her acts show what a cunning manipulator she is who knows how to cover herself up for her own mistakes and make others guilty 

sorry for my rant don't want to hurt any fan group  i am very sorry if anyone's is hurt but just hated  Anandi so much could not hold on my rant 

Edited by _Manahil_ - 06 May 2015 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandini30saba113tiny15

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged

I never thought like this. Y'day's zeher wala dialogue too i discounted. But aaj toh Gauri ka mukhota line yaad agaya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I never thought like this. Y'day's zeher wala dialogue too i discounted. But aaj toh Gauri ka mukhota line yaad agaya.

yup me 2 rembrs now. waise bhi now masks r cuming off.i read it here only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top